Oneplus 2 Dailer laggy and stuttery at times

?

Do you guys out there face any type of issue with the dailer ?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bala
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2015

bala , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Oneplus 2 has been a great experience so far for me and i hope it gets improved with more upcoming updates...The major thing i wanna discuss here is DAILER APP LAG.
    Basically the phone can handle anything you throw at it without any lag except in its dailer app and ya it is funny literally at times it takes about 4-5 seconds or more at times to register a touch on the contact that is displayed on the screen to the actual call splash screen and it is happening for me in significant rate these days and another funny part is when the phone is locked and if you receive a call and you end it and try to unlock the phone as soon as you end the call the phone is like "what i just finished handling a call for u wait i feel like i want to lag" it literally lags...hope it gets fixed soon ... it is a major one because calling is the main functionality of a phone if you guys still use your phones to call :p ----thank you----

||~~~~~~~~':
    ||[email protected]~~~'\
    ||~~~~^~~~':
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||__________________

2. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2015

3. polk03
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2015

4. bala
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2015

bala , Oct 13, 2015 :
    yup thats a temporary solution but a phone with great specs should have a well optimised dailer

5. RutujaN
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

RutujaN , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Looks like the 2.1 Ota update didn't go down too well with the opt, you'll have to hard reset the phone (after doing a backup) to solve this issue.. It worked for me.. *(volume down+power)