OnePlus 2 Delivery Times

1. tobasium
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

tobasium , Sep 11, 2015 :
    I have order on 07.09.2015 till 11.09.2015 status was pending shipment since 1 hour it is Processing.

2. king pong
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2015

king pong , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Exacly what i said 2-3 days ago. This shit is messed up. My phone will be at home while I leave for my Erasmus ffs

3. Cathora
    Donut Sep 11, 2015

Cathora , Sep 11, 2015 :
    When did you order yours? I live RIGHT NEXT to Gatwick, but mine still isn't here. I ordered mine on the 5th, express with no accessories.

I just want my phone damn it :(

4. sandilin
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

sandilin , Sep 11, 2015 :
    At least you guys get DHL update, I ordered on 3rd Sep(UK), No update, status stuck in processing.
    Nothing from OP whatsoever...

MylesSmith93 and Unexist like this.
  5. Justynd
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

Justynd , Sep 11, 2015 :
    @Raggy : sorry guys, you messed up again. I ordered my OPT 2.09, and the status is still processing. Shame on you.
    I simply want my phone.

Unexist likes this.
  6. oomegaoo
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

oomegaoo , Sep 11, 2015 :
    This is a gray area because the ETA that @Raggy is quoting is not the same as the ETA many saw when they ordered.

This is what their FAQs say:
    The 7-11 business days (etc) @Raggy quoted seems ridiculous considering that many people who ordered before 9/1 and after 9/3 have received their phone within 3 business days, as stated in the FAQs.

7. lowther98
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

8. ex2chris
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

ex2chris , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Disappointed with the European "express" delivery, if there is no European express delivery option rather it be said than offer the same service for additional cost.

bogusm likes this.
  9. stefanhoks
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

10. askarir
    Donut Sep 11, 2015

askarir , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Processing Times (just received this in a ticket)

For OnePlus Two, there is a slight adjustment on order processing time at the beginning (until further notice), details as below:
    For standard shipping: 8-17 business days after an order is placed (5-10 business days for processing + 3-7 business days for delivery);

For express shipping: 7-15 business days after an order is placed (5-10 business days for processing + 2-5 business days for delivery);

---

How can it take 2 weeks to put a phone in a box and put an address label on it?

11. KanekiKen
    Donut Sep 11, 2015

12. Firewired
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

Firewired , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Don't think you need to complain about standard or express delivery differences as those orders that are originating directly from China and not from a local warehouse are sent DHL, which is very quick as I can confirm. My earlier posts today indicate how quickly delivery is from China as my order completed on the 8th and delivery has been made this morning at 10.38 am, one hour after it despatched from my local DHL depot.
    This is still quicker than the time scale being quoted!
    Normally, if there was stock in my country warehouse (UK) it would have been delivered by Royal Mail which would could have taken a couple of days to reach me, so in comparison I don't think you have anything tangible to complain about.
    One thing you have to consider is how many orders there may be in front of yours which could have an effect on how long your order takes to fulfil, and could well be affected by the flow of stock at any one time.

Justsmiths likes this.
  13. filmeriukas
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

filmeriukas , Sep 11, 2015 :
    What's the point to pay extra for express shipping?!
    I ordered mine 02.09 to London UK - status hadn't changed from 'processing'
    What a piece of crap company one+ is

bogusm and Justynd like this.
  14. Firewired
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

In that case chase them up on live chat as there is something amiss with your order time.

15. SRUJAN4U
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2015

SRUJAN4U , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Ordered mine on 1st Sept, what so ever still sitting in pending shipment. Does this means stock has been allocated ? I had processing as a status for days and changed to Pending shipment.

16. Justsmiths
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

Justsmiths , Sep 11, 2015 :
    @Firewired I think the crux is that other people (like me in the UK) that ordered on the 1st September still don't have their phone. From what I;m reading, it seems most orders on the 1st/2nd September are still either in 'pending' or 'processing' status, while others that ordered days after us have already received their new OP2. Good on them (and you) for getting the phone and OP for speedy delivery, BUT what about our orders?

Unexist likes this.
  17. Firewired
    Eclair Sep 11, 2015

Yes, I am aware of that as I have seen the other posts. All I can assume is that something is amiss in processing orders made on those dates. If I were you I would get on to live chat and ask them to explain why the difference and whether or not there is some sort of problem regarding orders placed on those dates . . . I agree it does not seem right.
    Have you tried clicking your order number to reveal any other information as there could be some there but not updated the status?

18. rojofuego
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

19. askarir
    Donut Sep 11, 2015

askarir , Sep 11, 2015 :
    5-10 business days for processing that is 2 weeks, 14 days, ... order it on 1st Sept and they are still in that timeframe.

20. Deactivated User
    Sep 11, 2015