OnePlus 2 - How many actually in production...?!

?

How many oneplus two units will be sold by company

1. More than 5 million

24.5%
  2. More than 2 million

49.1%
  3. Less than 1 million

26.4%
  1. Shiiiz
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

Shiiiz , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Im too poor cant afford it even tho i still signed up in the list.:(

pbergonzi likes this.
  2. silswala
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

silswala , Aug 12, 2015 :

I am at 22k position. any chance of getting the invite :/

3. MellowFellow
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

MellowFellow , Aug 12, 2015 :
    When I purchased the One plus one, my phone was very very old. Couldn't afford an i phone or anything like it. I was very excited to receive an invite for a phone with such quality for the money. As much as I would love an invite for the One plus two & my wait number is sort of high, I appreciate "The One" I have. I'ts a great phone. Getting an invite for "The Two" would just be icing on the cake!

4. ptang987
    Donut Aug 12, 2015

ptang987 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Reservation listed people I am sure are lat after people that purchased the first ONE plus higher up forum people then Reservation users

5. Sharifashraf
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

6. anvithlobo
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

anvithlobo , Aug 12, 2015 :
    maybe in two months

7. silswala
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

silswala , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Ahh! too long :/
    It seems like sharing is caring. Have to refer more people now o_O

8. Fedway
    Froyo Aug 12, 2015

9. dedsdidgdn
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

10. kavi_selvaprabhu
    Donut Aug 12, 2015

11. gajani121
    Eclair Aug 12, 2015

12. Papao
    KitKat Aug 12, 2015

Papao , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Neither, I am thinking about how the invite strategy works, so at last I came to a conclution that OP just collecting the emails and sending OPT offer when ready and hence selling via emails.

13. ranjithr43
    KitKat Aug 12, 2015

ranjithr43 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    I will wait for a few weeks for the invite if i am not getting an invite then i will move on buy another phone. Heard Samsung might reduce prices on S6 and S6 edge. Will see. Very frustrated with the invite system! One of the early adopters, attended pop up store and fan meet but no invite

14. SaintAAA24
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

SaintAAA24 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    when will they start selling in amazon? Its not even showing there,just showing get an invite

15. dtalktome
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

dtalktome , Aug 12, 2015 :
    agreed.. i'll wait a few weeks max and see whats out

16. Ashif.gameloft
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

Ashif.gameloft , Aug 12, 2015 :
    If Any One Has An Extra Invite, please Give It To Me Dude ! Brother & Sisters Anyone Who Wants To Give Your Invites In Case You Are Not Using It Please Give Me..... Plzzzzzzzz

17. nny
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

nny , Aug 12, 2015 :
    You just had to go to @Café Oz Grands Boulevards, Paris, have free beer, get physical invite, talk with Oneplus staff and voila what else do you expect. So now I have a physical invite to spare as Collete will deliver OP2 this Friday or next week. ("feel jealous")

18. mohan.satyanshu
    Eclair Aug 12, 2015

mohan.satyanshu , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Damn, day before yesterday, I was 35,00,000 in the reservation system. Yesterday i got to 70k something, and today its 3486.

Send an invite already!!!!!

19. anvithlobo
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

anvithlobo , Aug 12, 2015 :
    what do you mean by send an invite already did you get the invite

20. Xtrme Q
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2015

Xtrme Q , Aug 12, 2015 :
    Hello fellow OnePlus 2 fans!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a look at our OnePlus Project that we've made with love for the OnePlus community!

It's a simple website that retrieves your rank & number of referrals if you give us your Display name, email & kid id. Why? We want to discover how many people really want this phone instead of the fake 3.5m + people who registered for the official reservation list.

What are you waiting for? Sign up now! :D If we manage to reach a lot of people we maybe have a chance to get a more realistic number then OnePlus itself.

Since there is no benefit to sign-up with fake emails on our website, we believe and hope that this isn't gonna happen. But we can't be 100% sure of course, let's say we trust in humanity.

We save the data we get and we put it in a nice looking leaderboard we made. We'll use this data for future giveaways, if we get our hands on some shareable invites. We're still looking for ideas to giveaway some shareable invites in a legit and proper way. Stay tuned for this!

So far the short introduction of our project, now what are our future plans with this website? Well I can tell you certainly one thing, a lot :D If you're interested to contribute in this project you can always send me a PM or have a look at our Github Repo. All help is welcome!

TO-DO LIST (I'll try to update this asap when something is ready & when edit button works :rolleyes:):
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Reach a lot of people :D -> 270 members joined already! Thanks for joining :D:D
    - Update the database automatically -> Host doesn't let us set_time_limit(0); But it works :p
    - Sort leader board by referrals -> Looks like referrals determine what's your rank, doesn't matter if you signed up earlier. So no need to sort by referrals.
    - Full leader board page that shows all sign-ups (only top 5 & worst 5 now) -> check!
    -
    Fine tune leader board (bugs, design, more options like search and order by best/worst rank, some bug fixes in pagination) -> check!
    - Code/design giveaway page -> new!
    - Come up with ideas for future giveaways (shareable invites) -> Still working some things out

Please feel free to comment on this thread what your thoughts are, we'll try to follow up everything because this can make our project only better and stronger!

And if you didn't already, SIGN UP RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! :D:D

I really want to thank @bjornder & @Jamesst20 who helped starting up this project a lot. I also want to thank everyone who helped us through the forums, messages and Github. If you feel you need some credits here for the help, contact me please :D

Disclaimer

We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law. This project is a community initiative and it’s not directly connected to OnePlus.

We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about you reservation stats and to inform you if you win one of our future giveaways.

Have an awesome day ;)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015