Oneplus 2 invite giveaway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rakeshdevna
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

rakeshdevna , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Hi Sahaj,

I really need the invite so that I can really ditch my old iPhone now and move to experience the android world once again. Just hate the iTunes nonsense.

My email id is [email protected]

Thank you.

2. gunanjansingh
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

gunanjansingh , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Hi I wanted this phone for my b day on 20 th august ..
    The b day is past now but I haven't received my gift yet..
    Please dont de;ay it further
    [email protected]
    PS: I hope everything remains well in your family

3. barathwaj
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

barathwaj , Sep 12, 2015 :
    hey brother:) . firstly sorry about ur current situation unfortunately because of which you are unable to buy the phone. n it is really cool for u to give the invite for free unlike some other creepy guys out there ! owe u for that. now coming to the reason , i live in coimbatore (not one of the metropolitan places where people have really a high oppotunity to get an invite like the OLA cab stuff,...AIRTEL 4G , pop upevents etc, so the possibility of myself getting an invite is like a pebble in the ocean , i dont really own a smart phone (have a symbian) in the first case , i ve heard that this is the best phone as of now . i try to be active in forums and yeah in facebook groups too . but i see people asking money for the invite which i dont think is worthy enough, and in forums it has always been like first come first serve basis . since i cant b active when i have college from 8 to 5 , i lose every chance to get them . this is first time someone had promised to give the invite based on the reason:) thats simple great. I have never begged for an invite tll now and i never will:) I m like 200000 on the reservation list , so i dont see an incoming invite to my mail ID as of now . you asked for a reason , i typed everythng from my heart regarding this , so choose me if u think the reason is legit:) If not , congrats for the one who won it:) cheers brother . take care ! thank you for letting me speak out:)

4. Manpreet
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

Manpreet , Sep 12, 2015 :
    bro
    i sold my opo 2 months ago thinking that op2 will launch that month but later got to know that it will available for sale in next month so i eagerly waited for sales starts
    now month has passed and i didn't received any invite and m left with no device so if you think that i deserve an invite plzz share with me
    and
    if you find anyone else more worthy share with him :(

5. kodi_ravinder
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

kodi_ravinder , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Appreciate your point. Trust you will include me in. I have S4 on death bed and patiently waiting for invite since launch of OP2.

6. abhinavinc
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

7. .zephyr
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

8. ANKITCHOUDHURY
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

ANKITCHOUDHURY , Sep 12, 2015 :
    hi there buddy! Ive have been waiting for the phone since the past 2 months from the time it was in news awaiting its release! I have been using asha 230 for more than 3 months now waiting for an invite! I would really appreciate if u give me the invite!

9. Wizaro
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

10. elamugil
    Donut Sep 12, 2015

elamugil , Sep 12, 2015 :
    me send me an invite i'm crying right now remember this bro as u have asked once, and give me the satisfaction as once u received your first invite :)

11. amolj
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

amolj , Sep 12, 2015 :
    i have got indian invite. anybody need it ? pm me hurry very few hours remaining

12. elamugil
    Donut Sep 12, 2015

elamugil , Sep 12, 2015 :
    me ji meshare with me

13. srinu_voleti
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

srinu_voleti , Sep 12, 2015 :
    yes, please give it to me,TIA

14. amolj
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2015

amolj , Sep 12, 2015 :
    sorry guys already given. will share more once i get more sharable invites

15. anshul279
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

anshul279 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    it has been a month i have not had a single invite i want to buy oneplus 2 my neighbour had it nd i luved the device so plz send me the invite

16. PankajSidana
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

PankajSidana , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Well , i should get this invite because i am a addict of OnePlus ..
    i have been using OPO from 4 months and nothing could be better than that ..
    So i need to move on to OP2 ..
    have been waiting since a long time ..

Cheking each and every thread just after every single minute ..
    Really a tiring job .. But still fighting to get an invite ..

Hope you share it with me ..
    Thanks for giving a chance of invite to people :)

17. aliasgertaj
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

18. VaibhavUpadhyay
    Froyo Sep 12, 2015

19. visu209
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

visu209 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Hey, Me again. Whatever it is. The device should reach the hand of the person who really knows about it and who badly needs it. Coz waiting for an invite is really the worst thing. Choose one wisely :) It can be me too ;) But soon :)

20. availpranav
    Eclair Sep 12, 2015

Sahajpreet likes this.