OnePlus 2 Invites in October

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramyakumar
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

2. chefen99
    Eclair Oct 13, 2015

chefen99 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Well you cant expect to get an invite already if you joined today. People have been waiting weeks and some have been waiting months

3. YoloDavid
    Donut Oct 13, 2015

4. Anshuman588
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

Anshuman588 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Shareable invites are being talked here. Shame on your invite system and even worse the way you're distributing them.

I have no hope to getting an invite in November too. To get a puny invite I have been wasting 1 hr daily on this forum since launch date and begging for an invite on every post. And in all these days my every desire to purchase this phone turned into disappointment and frustration.

I had registered just a day before the launch. Even shared one plus ad on Facebook and google plus but till today I have not received any invite.

Finally I have started following Nexus5x and Xiaomi MI4C to purchase.

5. malaranand
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

6. kdschlosser
    Donut Oct 13, 2015

kdschlosser , Oct 13, 2015 :

it's not knowing there is a fault. this takes place after they have shipped and then discover there is a fault. but because there is a record of the phone serials they are able to know what batches of the phone have the fault and are able to notify the owner there was a problem discovered and have the owner of the phone ship the thing back to them. even if the problem has now show up for that customer they are still willing to replace the item.

that is actually great customer service.

take a company like Samsung. if they discover a problem with the phone after they have been shipped you sure as hell don't see them contacting the consumer and letting them know there is a problem. their motto is "let them find out for themselves"

look at all the iphone that had the reception problem. you didn't see Apple contacting the customer asking them to ship the device back. hell you didn't even see them admit there is a problem.
    but there was

7. Musaali
    Froyo Oct 13, 2015

Musaali , Oct 13, 2015 :
    i went from the apple army into samsung's cold dead arms. While trudging through the battlefield I found a fallen soldier who only had the strength to say one thing: "o...po...". Confussed I searched high and low hearing strange tellings of this mystical device that would lead the people out of the hell that flagships have forced them into. And then I found it... The One Plus One. But it was protected by ancient I.N.V.I.T.E magicks. I needed to find a way to get hold of this device.
    I then heard telling of a plan to get a group through the magicks through some ancient ritual in a strange, dead language. One of the group was able to partially translate it as "Pre-Order". They asked for my aid and I agreed and we waited until the 27th of october. The plan was flawless, use the ritual to get through the magicks and grab the device and it was going so smooth. But now we wait at the door way for an ancient guardian is keeping us here. Its name? ... The Queue
    The Que was the greatest enemy, People had tried for months to slay the almighty beast. It was constructed of fire which burned innocent people who dared stand in its way. It was used by the Gods to cause order in the world, however even they cursed the evil they had created.
    Many had defeated this beast, It had taken patience and hard work. As they leveled up through the ranks mastering all the power they passed they were allowed to pass, However this was only possible through the blessing of a god.
    The OPO arrived, Its jet black body embedded with sharp sandstone pearls, Its Greatness mastered by none, Other beasts tried to mock the humble OPO. They lived lavish lifesyles, Dresssed in aluminium they had a price no one dared to pay. However Pride was their weakness. A simple blow to the front body would send them crumbling to pieces. The OPO however was different. Its Sandstone body could take damage beyond imagination. Its weapon system equipped with a 13 megapixel zoom, capable of intense graphic imagery. It was also equipped with the great Snapdragon 801 processor, Giving it ultra fast speed when it needed it most.
    Some believe it to be a myth passed along the generations, This was not the case .....

Like for creativity :)

Vasant B Hegde likes this.
  8. laukla
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

9. Markorahelly
    Eclair Oct 13, 2015

Markorahelly , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Tried to buy yesterday in the open sale but the server wouldn't let me as it was overloaded :(

10. Luddite Savant
    Donut Oct 13, 2015

Luddite Savant , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Sorry for the spam I need to post 5 times before I can start a thread & it won't let me do it on p677 of the forum

11. kudougw
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

12. 9166856885
    Donut Oct 13, 2015

13. kudougw
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

14. v_kokhan
    Donut Oct 13, 2015

v_kokhan , Oct 13, 2015 :
    I have TWO invites for OP2 for
    SORRY
    Unfortunately this 2 INVITES
    Please note: This invite can only be claimed under this email address.
    It is look ridiculous for me. :-(

Regards,
    Viktor

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015

15. Chidambaranathan
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

16. shango87
    Donut Oct 13, 2015

shango87 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    sorry to go off topic here. but does any one know if the one plus 2 comes with a uk (3-pin) charger?

17. kingsrook14
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

kingsrook14 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    After waiting for weeks One Plus has opened their coffers and allowed poor people to get a chance to buy OP2.
    The timing is right for a quick death of a good product killed by stupid marketing.
    My money is going to Honor 7 which is in every way a great phone.
    Buyers are not beggars,
    -- One Less buyer for Op products

18. athuljs1
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

athuljs1 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Hai team,
    Am an one plus one user, send me an one plus two invite please............ Sharing is caring :)

19. karthiks13
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

karthiks13 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    If anyone has invite please share since my mobile has already knocked off I m struggling each day hope I ll never settle for other phones

20. jonathanspence
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

jonathanspence , Oct 13, 2015 :
    I just received my invite, clicked to claim and purchase but says phone is out of stock in UK. Only received the invite less than 3 hours ago - doesnt seem any point in an invite that lasts for 24 hours to be sent out if they can allow me to purchase.
    Hope its just a blip!