Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyThingy
    Donut Sep 7, 2015

2. IronCladKiller
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

IronCladKiller , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Dear friends,

As some of you may have noticed, we started sending out a new batch of invites last week. Our aforementioned issues have been resolved and we’re very glad to announce that invites will (finally) roll out in larger batches from here on out!

In August we have completed the tier 1 members roll out. If you’ve joined our contests and was there at the pop-up store, you should have received an invite by now.

In September our main focus is on our early supporters, active forum members and the reservation list. The amount of people in tier 2 (early supporters and active forum members) is huge, so it might take a while to receive your invite. It is amazing to see that we’ve grown into such a big community in a short amount of time.

We will also start rolling out shareable invites this month. After receiving your invite and purchasing your OnePlus 2, shareable invites will be available short after (we’re talking weeks rather than months this time). When exactly you will receive your shareable invite depends on the level of stock. Word of mouth is the reason we’re here, and we hope you can our shared love of great tech with your friends and family.

Remember to keep an eye on your email inbox and add *@oneplus.net to your email whitelist. You may find a nice surprise in your inbox soon![/QUOTE]
    Then for who are in reservation list when they will get oneplus 2 invite they are eagerly waiting for it

3. EmzeO
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

EmzeO , Sep 7, 2015 :
    great news! finally sharable Invites, yes!! I think it'll be hard to get a sharable one, but maybe a normal invite, hope so.^^

4. Eaglelubos
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

Eaglelubos , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Nice. I am still waiting.

5. AtlasMaverick
    Froyo Sep 7, 2015

6. IronCladKiller
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

then pepole who are in resevation when they are going to get their ONEPLUS 2 Who are eagerly waiting for it

7. shuranaga
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

shuranaga , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Yes, Nexus 5 from LG and Moto X could be in the same pricing, but they are still not ever launched officially yet :) Will see when that happens, how many people will order them and how many will continue waiting for invite. In my opinion the majority will keep on waiting till they have the OPT. :)

8. himanshu.kaushal
    Donut Sep 7, 2015

himanshu.kaushal , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Still won't believe it until n unless I have an OP2 in my hands !
    Last time OP sent an invite which was already expired...

9. aftab3200
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

aftab3200 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Share able invites will most likely be sold on ebay :( only a few will actually share for free.

10. IronCladKiller
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

when people are getting thier invite in reservation list

11. crumyee99
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

crumyee99 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Thank you for the status update. Now just hope we get something in the mailbox soon.

12. aftab3200
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

aftab3200 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    The Moto X had launched already, the Nexus coming later this month. Cant see my self getting a invite till next year anyway :(

13. shankarananda
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

14. Mark Bloemendal
    Froyo Sep 7, 2015

15. mQkz
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

16. shuranaga
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

shuranaga , Sep 7, 2015 :
    You never know, the way I see it, everyone is getting one. It has past only less than a month and we just have to be patient I guess.

17. Blaney84
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

Blaney84 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Excellent!!!!

18. bavci
    Donut Sep 7, 2015

19. zhushiegau
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

20. shaheed015
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015