OnePlus 2 invites in September!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fayjay99
    Froyo Sep 13, 2015

fayjay99 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    We appreciate the trust and support that you have given to a relatively small and unknown company like OnePlus. We know that you are rooting for us, and want nothing more than to see us succeed.

You can Give me a HUG! with that trust and support you so much claim I have put in you. You keep shoving "relatively small and unknown" bullshit down our throats for using it as a ******* excuse every other day as if we're supposed to give a **** about that. You're a FOR-PROFIT business for christ's sake, either be there or be square. What does it say about a company who cannot fulfill their promises before even handing the product out? Yeah, not many good things. Nope, you have it all wrong. We were just hoping for a cheaper alternative to the real deals, guess there is no such thing after-all huh, only empty promises.

You guys cut your cost down by depending on word of mouth marketing, but here's how the conversation goes, me: oh hey guys listen up, there's this phone you can get for 409 CAD$, and apparently it has similar specs to top of the line brand name phones like the galaxy s6 and iphone 6 and calls itself 'the flagship killer.'
    person1: ..oh that's cool, when can I get one?
    me: *awkward silence* ......next year, if you're lucky
    person1: hah, there would be a new flagship phone in by that time
    me: hey at least it'll be "half" the price

And now this bullshit about opening up the sales to the general public for an hour this month or the next? LOL are you ******* kidding me? You give priority to a small community of people who already have the oneplus one, or are geeky enough to give a shit on the forums. Not everyone has the time to sit on their *** on the forums and talk shit all day, drooling over shit that either is never gonna happen or laying out their wet dreams. "Stay tuned" to find out when we open up that one hour window. So you expect only the people active on forums to find out about this deal, when they are in your 'tier 2' regardless.

Stupid ******* company with textbook thoughts and ideas with no real business sense. Even a street smart kid could get things done better than this so called flagship killer.

Yeah no shit people would opt for other phones if the specs of your so called flagship killer would be outdated by the time they can land their hands on one. Yeah you ****** up, ****** up big.

azart likes this.
  2. Vorlost
    Froyo Sep 13, 2015

3. fayjay99
    Froyo Sep 13, 2015

fayjay99 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    I'm ~2000 on this stupid piece of shit reservation list, I'll be opting for another phone that this piece of shit is trying to kill. I'll be happy to give my invite away (which I will probably be getting in 2016) to anyone who is still foolish enough to wait around for this shit. Funny how oneplus expects us to feel sorry for their company because they ****** up, hah welcome to the real world fools, no one gives a shit, you snooze you lose.

azart likes this.
  4. jemcinerney
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

5. TacoGyver
    Donut Sep 13, 2015

TacoGyver , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Sorry bro. :/

IAMSTEVE likes this.
  6. DimiG1995
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

7. thelli2010
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

8. shivendra14
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

shivendra14 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    How does these forums work..
    Does anyone post the invite codes here, or we just chat anticipating our chances.. ?

9. Lee19970
    Eclair Sep 13, 2015

Lee19970 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Luck

10. aed2fe
    Froyo Sep 13, 2015

aed2fe , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Everyday a view steps behind. Daily check of the link for my place on the reservation list and what a wonder, even more places between me and No. 1...

11. Helder Monteiro
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

Helder Monteiro , Sep 13, 2015 :
    your position on the list please?

12. omkarkarve
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

omkarkarve , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Unfortunately when I received my invite for Oneplus One I was in Australia (not a valid country!@#@!) but now I am in US >>>>> NEED AN INVITE PLEEAASSEEE

13. vesousa
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

14. OMast90
    Donut Sep 13, 2015

15. elitecmdr666
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2015

elitecmdr666 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    thats weird, i thought that if you purchased the oneplus one you be invite to get the oneplus two, said so in the first page i believe. either way ill keep watching this thread and is there anything i need to be looking for as far as invites and participating. ( yes i ask to much, have memory issues and tend to space out ( long story ) )

ps: english is not my first language its spanish so my grammar is not the best

16. amajetic
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

amajetic , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Pm

17. amajetic
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

amajetic , Sep 13, 2015 :
    I guess being 2+mill on the reservation system is a 2016 invite, if a new product is launched will the invites be valid for the new product launched? I'm in need of a phone now, I guess I should get a phone I can sell easily once I receive an invite.

18. rudiverr
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2015

rudiverr , Sep 13, 2015 :
    And no one for you? :D:D:D

19. rudiverr
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2015

20. RogerAmidon
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2015

RogerAmidon , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Like most people, I seem to me moving DOWN the queue instead of up... why is that? Seriously though, I'd have a much better time selling the OP2 to my friends if I actually had one in my hands! Think about that one, folks! #NeverSettle