OnePlus 2 Invites speculation and discussion

1. kmadhu00
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2015

2. Deactivated User
    Jul 8, 2015

sai chandraa and Aravindhan G like this.
  3. CantFeelMyFace
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2015

CantFeelMyFace , Jul 8, 2015 :
    This is great and all but I am looking forward to a much improved camera with OIS, a bigger battery, and hopefully a really clean Oxygen OS and I will be happy.

4. kmunir
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2015

kmunir , Jul 8, 2015 :
    Wow. this is great news. I knew you guys are not going to disappoint in any of the features. You have previously proven that you will not take shortcuts as far as features are concerned. The best possible features with hopefully the best possible value for money is what makes me like this company and their products a lot. Well done and hopefully you are going to announce another cracker of a product on 278th. Good luck.

5. bakal_daw
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2015

6. makvega
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2015

makvega , Jul 8, 2015 :
    We heard you like to have multi apps open, so we put 4GBS of Ram in your Ram so you can multi task while you multi task..

7. sri.srivardhan
    Froyo Jul 8, 2015

8. shakinipro
    Froyo Jul 8, 2015

shakinipro , Jul 8, 2015 :
    I do like these pre-launch bit-announcements...helps build up the hype...
    Here's hoping OPT lives up to it...

All round curved screen with a metal uni-body anyone?:D We can dream.

9. nedooo
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2015

nedooo , Jul 8, 2015 :
    Oh my my...is it so hard to use elementary math...
    What I'm about to show you what kids learn in elementary...
    Ok lets start:
    This goes for 32 as well for 64 bit...

Ok lets start, system (both 32 and 64bit) can see 4GB (means it can utilize them).
    It starts OS and dedicates some RAM for this some for that and it leaves rest of the ram to be used by user (apps), so total available ram for user is same in this case for 32, 64, 128...bit...
    Ok enough math for today take a break ;)

Deactivated User likes this.
  10. Waelt
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2015

Waelt , Jul 8, 2015 :
    Does that mean all OP2 versions is going to have same Memory ? 4GB

11. acet21
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2015

acet21 , Jul 8, 2015 :
    I think you are being a little naiive, it doesn't matter what company it is, they are trying to make money, and at the end of the day, money speaks the loudest, and no matter what you contributed to the board, except maybe to very very few members

If you bought the first phone, that should be rewarded, it's not like this company was massive to begin with, and board contribution wasn't what put them on the map, it was customers putting their hard earned money on the table and taking a chance on an unproven product. These customers could have easily went with one of the other big companies but instead gave it to OP and if they didn't reward that, it would be a shame

I didn't purchase the first phone, and I'm not trying to be mean, but just my opinion

adrenalen likes this.
  12. pmartins78
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2015

13. Starryknight24
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2015

14. zisworg
    Froyo Jul 8, 2015

zisworg , Jul 8, 2015 :
    Yeah, definitely! :-/

I hope so much the screen is not too big/large! 5,5" is already a phablet-like! :(

2K 5,2" Amoled would be perfect! bigger resolution is a waste of money and battery drain. 5,5" and bigger are too huge!

Yes, obviously ;)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015

15. Flairfax
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2015

Flairfax , Jul 8, 2015 :
    I'm not really surprised. I wonder why don't people bother more about which brand touch pad will this upcoming flagship feature (guess previous one had some problems) ? Would it have the same kind of bezel? Better camera? Etc.

16. lohit1989
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2015

17. mattvi
    Donut Jul 8, 2015

18. Pureimerks
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2015

Pureimerks , Jul 8, 2015 :
    Price is too high 260£ (400$) seems fair Opo built the company for low price phones please do not take advantage of the people by slowly increasing the price, do be aware....

19. Davidbronad
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2015

Davidbronad , Jul 8, 2015 :
    Crevalor Warming up and stretching is essential to developing your muscles. As muscles strengthen, they are under additional stress, which may make them more prone to injury. That is why you need to warm up. Prior to serious lifting, try light exercises for around five or ten minutes, then three to four light and medium warm-ups. Read More >>> http://www.supplementsdeal.com/crevalor/

20. Tommty
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2015