OnePlus 2 Invites speculation and discussion

1. chinmaya0610
    Donut Sep 6, 2015

chinmaya0610 , Sep 6, 2015 :
    I am below 5000 on the invite list since the last 1 week. I think they are really giving you all of them.

2. Reha
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

Reha , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Then they shouldn't have launched the phone in the first place. A product should go through proper quality control - hardware and software - before being introduced.

This combined with the whole invitation scheme just frustrates people ... and I don't talk about only prospect buyers. Just look at this community. People are spamming/begging for invites. Then they are being told to be active which results in even more spammers. The ratio between genuine discussion vs random meaningless posts here is ridiculous. Also outside of this forum one spammes every YouTube, Facebook, Twitter post with their invitation link to get a bump in the queue, or at least don't get pushed too far down. And if that all is not frustrating enough, invitations don't come through even when announced/promised.

This whole approach doesn't add any value to buyers and owners, and is frustrating on so many levels that I am not being surprised, if people decide against the OP2 just as a matter of principal. There are new products in the same bracket being launched - Nexus, Moto - so OP has to fix this whole cock-up really soon.

3. Mohit1994
    Eclair Sep 6, 2015

4. KforHorizon
    KitKat Sep 6, 2015

KforHorizon , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Lol direct this msg to a staff member and not me! Maybe they'll listen to you?
    And if you're so fed up with the inbite system.. I'd suggest you to look for alternatives. OnePlus 2 isn't the best phone at this price point.. Like the OnePlus One was! Go for the Moto X style, zte Axon or wait for the new nexii

5. yash rawal
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

yash rawal , Sep 6, 2015 :
    I am on reservation list below 16k and i am very much active on this forum and look at this i am more active on this forum as compared to any other social networking sites just for invite i am RISKING MY SOCIAL LIFE and still no luck with invite what else they want from me should i stop eating and sleeping and spend 24 hours on this forum is this what they want do they want us to go that extent for a phone. I am gambling my social life just to get an invite for a phone i never thought that i will go to that extent just to get an INVITE to buy a phone this is new level i have reached

really not happy with invite system no idea what they are trying to do

6. helterskelter08
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2015

7. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2015

8. pgidia
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2015

pgidia , Sep 6, 2015 :
    The Forum is also let you socialize with tech guys
    Enjoy the forum and keep visiting
    #NeverSettle

9. sryan1987
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2015

huzefa21 likes this.
  10. droid.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 6, 2015

droid. , Sep 6, 2015 :
    They aren't going to change so it's a kind request to love your caps button and not pressing it so hard. Nothing will happen other than more load on forums from these threads. Instead talk something fruitful and help people on the forums my friend :)

11. sponge_dork
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2015

12. shailajshri68
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2015

13. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2015

14. huzefa21
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

15. rspillai
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

16. mrinalbhoir
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

mrinalbhoir , Sep 6, 2015 :
    I have to Gift my bro oneplus 2 on 17 Sep for his birthday ......still waiting for invite

17. sdhruv
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

sdhruv , Sep 6, 2015 :
    I am an Indian cupcake too with a reservation list number of 7.9k. I still haven't received my invite

18. sdhruv
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

sdhruv , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Indian cupcake and still not lucky :(

remedy likes this.
  19. abhishek3877
    Eclair Sep 6, 2015

abhishek3877 , Sep 6, 2015 :
    are the guys really giving invites or not

20. avinash.kishore
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

avinash.kishore , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Finally received an Invite from OP. Problem is it's asking me to choose a region, but India is not available in the drop down menu.

Any idea's why I am facing this issue. Is there a way out?

Any help would be really appreciated.