Jelly Bean Jun 29, 2015

ash23 , Jun 29, 2015 :
    If there is a fair recycle program, I'm in

2. jackonline
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2015

3. ciscocat6k
    Eclair Jun 29, 2015

ciscocat6k , Jun 29, 2015 :
    Everyone loves a nicely done cupcake... but some of us have been waiting eons for a phone that was actually worth having. None of the fruity for me (blah) and as to the others, Xiaomi has the only other possible alternative in my opinion (Note Plus) and that is only a shadow of the OP2 IMHO.

4. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Jun 29, 2015

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Jun 29, 2015 :
    Yes, the parts should be high-end and still be able to come along with some good modern mid-end phones of today. Don't think it will be tho :(

5. Benjironda
    Froyo Jun 29, 2015

6. mrbrandon510
    Eclair Jun 29, 2015

mrbrandon510 , Jun 29, 2015 :
    I'm hoping for one too. Hoping to get rid of my Nexus 6. It's a good phone, but nothing like the OPT, I'm sure. I hope it's not based on who is actually most active on the forums, because there are a lot of us who never got a chance to get the OPO or found it to be financially irresponsible to buy the OPO since the unveiling of the OPT. So I hope a lot of newbies are able to get invites, so the company can grow even more than it already has. I gather from what I've read that almost all who have the OPO have become a customer for life, so pulling in new converts should be pretty important to the company. I understand the reason they use the invite system is to control production so they don't have units that go unsold and to keep costs down, but if there are enough of us newbies that want the OPT as bad as me, it would actually be in their best benefit to invites us. I'm lined up to be converted. Drop it on me! :D

7. PassiMC
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2015

y2rus likes this.
  8. m.ameen.bh
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2015

9. Officialdaisygodoy
    Froyo Jun 30, 2015

10. y2rus
    Eclair Jun 30, 2015

y2rus , Jun 30, 2015 :
    It does seem like a possibility as they might be projecting a larger demand compared to OPO where demand drove supply.

11. y2rus
    Eclair Jun 30, 2015

y2rus , Jun 30, 2015 :
    I think they should start a thread where the interested buyers can list their names.
    And an invitation to reserve the phone for $50 non refundable payment before the official launch.

12. smogalia
    Donut Jun 30, 2015

13. apastrophe
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2015

14. mos2566
    Froyo Jun 30, 2015

15. Underhill
    Froyo Jun 30, 2015

Underhill , Jun 30, 2015 :
    My guess is, that People who are most active on the Forum will receive invites first... and maybe they will link it to People wo actualy bought the one ;P

16. ParamK.
    Moderator Moderator Jun 30, 2015

ParamK. , Jun 30, 2015 :
    Invites are and will always be free .

17. ramilnasibov
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2015

18. RaphPR
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2015

RaphPR , Jun 30, 2015 :
    Hi there, I'm quite new here, and I discover -half frightened, -half amazed- the invits system to order the phone... :eek:

Reading former posts, I can easily imagine the nuclear war it was for the OPO... And all the people begging for it. But since it appears "unacceptable" asking for an invit on this forum... How do you basically get one ?

A puzzled person :D

19. Fraser Collett-Gorton
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2015

Fraser Collett-Gorton , Jul 1, 2015 :
    Hi all.

Just a suggestion, and hopefully the top guys at OnePlus will get to read this...

How about those of us who have previously purchased a OnePlus One handset are sent 1 invite, so as to reward our loyalty to the brand...?

Once we have bought a OnePlus 2 handset, we then receive 1 further invite, which we can only use to "Pay It Forward" and send to a fellow forum member to allow them to purchase a OnePlus 2 handset for the first time...

Just a suggestion, but I feel the benefits of this are two fold:
    - It could help spread the word about the OnePlus community...
    - It could lead to Increased sales of what we all hope will be a fantastic handset.

All the best.

20. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 1, 2015

Jevoly , Jul 1, 2015 :
    Merging into https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-2-invites-speculation-and-discussion.316751/

PRK.R likes this.