OnePlus 2 Leaks-Discussion Threads

?

Should OnePlus allow the discussion of 'real' leaks on their own forums?

1. Yes

89.4%
  2. No

10.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princore
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

2. Princore
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

Princore , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Some amateur managed to beat the OP2 design team..OUCH...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015

3. Abdo_Ba
    Froyo Jul 22, 2015

NIKOLAS7 and Princore like this.
  4. luisao_2001
    Eclair Jul 22, 2015

luisao_2001 , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Me too, i've done a countdown also i'm so excited with the launch

Abdo_Ba and pmartins78 like this.
  5. Chacko1
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

Chacko1 , Jul 22, 2015 :
    If this is true, imagine how Oneplus is feeling right now looking at this thread...

ebhk, WePlay, Princore and 1 other person like this.
  6. n4nd0r
    Donut Jul 22, 2015

n4nd0r , Jul 22, 2015 :
    OMG! So many crying babies here just because of 4 photos. Even if it's real or not, we can't judge how it will feel like in real life when we holding it in our hands. It's too early to decide whether you like it or not...

Valerio81, dbailyn and clayginn like this.
  7. clayginn
    KitKat Jul 22, 2015

clayginn , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Wow I guess people want it to look better that better functionality. Moving the camera down a little is going to be better. fingers less likely to get fingers in the way. As for the flash and laser focus. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. The sandstone is awesome and the One was the first phone I didn't want to put in a case. For those that don't style swaps will be there to switch to. If the screen is smaller I'll be disappointed but I'm with holding judgement until the 27th.

Ben likes this.
  8. k3v!n0neplus2
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

luisao_2001 likes this.
  9. major90
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2015

Princore likes this.
  10. Princore
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

Princore , Jul 22, 2015 :
    I'd don't care about the camera being moved a bit down it might actually be better. Fingers won't get in the way.

But sucky samsunks sucky oval suck button that sucks..HOW COULD YOU!!!

And I was expecting a full metal case.

kevinpc97 likes this.
  11. luisao_2001
    Eclair Jul 22, 2015

luisao_2001 , Jul 22, 2015 :
    I hope those photos are fake because i have a moto g 2013 with a broken screen and it's asking for a relief

Princore likes this.
  12. Tryminator
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2015

Tryminator , Jul 22, 2015 :
    It is probably real... It leaked of the Chinese authorities (TENAA) http://tenaa.com.cn/WSFW/ShowAllPic...5o5H96bu6Gt+VSrdJR6n0gNFsUS9P9rmGHSswV0KlC+yY...

"The OnePlus team might be hell-bent on teasing us, up until the launch on July 27, but there is still no going around the Chinese certification authority, which just happens to require and list photos of the products it approves."

Source: http://m.gsmarena.com/oneplus_2_spotted_on_tenaa_website_with_a_physical_home_button-news-13182.php

13. powerXtreme
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2015

powerXtreme , Jul 22, 2015 :
    I was really really really hoping it would in the end look something like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That would have been so perfect in my eyes that I wouldn't hesitate even a minute. But what we are looking at instead... I'm disappointed to say the least. I wanted to buy right away (if I got the invite), but now I'm going to wait for the reviews first. Here's hoping there's still something they can surprise us with on the 27th!

martucnak likes this.
  14. 12jasmeet
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

15. OlfakD
    Jelly Bean Jul 22, 2015

16. wmm
    KitKat Jul 22, 2015

wmm , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Yes, it would have to be concerning for them. Aesthetics is so individual; I'm sure there were lots of people there who thought this was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and to see this kind of reaction must be a real let-down.

It's not clear, though, how much these reactions say about the ultimate success or failure of the phone and the company. I'm sure that a lot of them are snap judgments that will mellow somewhat after further thought, particularly in light of whatever additional specs are released next week, the appearance of the StyleSwap covers, and the price. Furthermore, I'm not sure how representative these opinions are of the larger marketplace; for myself, for instance, although I'm not wowed by the appearance, I find it quite acceptable and serviceable. It certainly has done nothing to dissuade me from wanting to purchase the phone, assuming the rest of the specs and price come out well. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

AnantDags likes this.
  17. jjzzjjzz
    Cupcake Jul 22, 2015

jjzzjjzz , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Well, it is a forum. People can/should speak freely, without obsanity. And it is part of the HYPE game...

18. Chacko1
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2015

Chacko1 , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Wow, nicely said!

19. SneakyUK
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2015

Tryminator and Chacko1 like this.
  20. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jul 22, 2015

Ceasedd , Jul 22, 2015 :
    Apparently you don't either..