1. Oneplus 1s

2. Oneplus 1+

3. Oneplus 2 2016 Flagship Killer

4. Oneplus 2 2014 Flagship Killer

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ronc777can
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

ronc777can , Aug 2, 2015 :
    I'm pretty sure the original supporters were mostly tech people or tech geeks. People who keep up with technology and ended up finding out about oneplus through technology media portals. My friends and family found out because of me (I'm the tech enthusiast). I told them about the great OP1 and many of them bought it because I told them about it.

Yeah most people don't care, but I do. And I would think other people should care more about company tactics, practices and actions too. They don't have to win back the originals. They could forever abandon them and not give any care for that. I haven't posted a single thing on my social media about the OP2 because I don't think it is worth other people hearing. For the OP1 I advertised for them to all my friends cause it was great. This year, if someone is asking me about what phone they should get, I may not recommend this phone due to its shortcomings.

Because motorola didn't hype they don't get much flak for anything. That's all it is. I didn't say motorola is better either. I just think that they're respectable in comparison to oneplus this time around.

In the end for the product, it all comes down to if you care or not about what the OP2 is missing and will you buy it. But oneplus has their own forum and made it into a community. As a part of the oneplus community, it doesn't end there. I'm just giving my thought out arguments as to my own views of the comparison between the products and companies and the reasons behind it. I'm pretty sure a lot of tech people want a device that is able to fulfill all their needs and wants in terms of a phone and want to be heard. Considering where oneplus started and who they were appealing to, for them to shoot those people down is a fairly ugly move by them.

Apparently they're trying to get another phone out before the end of the year. Guess I'll see what is that if Carl Pei thinks it's good enough to be his daily driver. According to a different thread, even he admits that most people will change from the OP2 in 12-18 months. It's only "future proof" for that period I guess. Even though most people want at least 2 years on their phones.

skromnia likes this.
  2. Teejaye1100
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

Teejaye1100 , Aug 2, 2015 :
    I understand and respect how you feel. I just think to much stock is focused on this companies tactics. We aren't judging them off their character it's about their products. Now why I dont agree with a lot of things from them, it's their company and they can run it how they want to, say what they want, and fix things up how they want. It's theirs. As consumers, it's our job to decipher if we want to be apart of what they are selling/offering. I don't think their intentions was to shoot anyone down. I think your taking this or stating this too personally. Motorola didn't hype up their products as much as OP, but that doesn't mean they get a pass. They dropped the ball also in a lot of ways also but most of the attention is on One Plus because people took their hype campaign to where it never should've went as far as consumers go. They rode the train and boom disappointment has set in!

3. nickcast
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

4. Teejaye1100
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

Teejaye1100 , Aug 2, 2015 :
    Your wrong. The Moto X Pure Edition is their flagship device here in the U.S. Essentially it's the Moto X 2015. If they hyped it or not, they still don't get a pass for dropping the ball like they did on missing features also.

5. ronc777can
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2015

ronc777can , Aug 2, 2015 :
    How did Motorola drop the ball? People wanted to expect more from Oneplus. Some of us didn't ride the hype simply wanted the hope of a company that was actually different.

6. skromnia
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2015

skromnia , Aug 3, 2015 :
    I'm never wrong mate. The Turbo has been their flagship since last November. The Moto X hasn't even been released yet, so its basically nothing at the moment. Also, there is Turbo 2 coming this winter.
    By the way has OP paid you to defend them or you are an agent?

7. Teejaye1100
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

Teejaye1100 , Aug 3, 2015 :
    They are different just not enough for you. I expected more from Motorola, One Plus, Sony, etc.... All of them

8. Teejaye1100
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

Teejaye1100 , Aug 3, 2015 :
    You have been in their forums to long and are so blinded by your own passions. Check your ego at the door, bruh.

9. ronc777can
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

ronc777can , Aug 3, 2015 :
    I've said what I have expected from Oneplus. What do you expect from Motorola? I would say that Samsung and LG made significant changes and have eye catching features and design choices. Sony hasn't changed too much but is still good. The 810 seemed to have damged the Z3+. Oneplus is different in a bad way at the moment. I'll just wait and see later on what they have.

10. Teejaye1100
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2015

Teejaye1100 , Aug 6, 2015 :
    I honestly am never impressed by Motorola, although I did expect them to have a smaller screen flagship for the US and add the fingerprint sensor and huge battery. But it is what it is. I really like the Sony Z3, but most of their Xperia devices are more lateral moves in stead of horizontal. Samsung/Lg impressed me the most. Other OEM's this year just can't keep up.

11. bramulya
    Froyo Aug 6, 2015

12. sleepdragonone
    KitKat Aug 6, 2015

sleepdragonone , Aug 6, 2015 :

One thing that I don't really know is how the heck do OP knows people are not using NFC that much, did they do a survey on OPO users.

13. doolgo
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2015

doolgo , Aug 6, 2015 :
    There is a reason, THEY'RE NOT ENTRILY TARGETING YOU! Just like with the iPhone 5 users to the iPhone 5s. It's a minor upgrade, of course you shouldn't upgrade. They'll try to get to you to upgrade with the Three. You're not who they're looking for

14. reginaldyee
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2015

15. ELTIGRELATINO
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2015

16. greybatter
    Froyo Aug 6, 2015

greybatter , Aug 6, 2015 :
    Great insight dude... You are right...they seem to be targeting new user with a budget and not upgrading all OPO to OP2. This seems like a better strategy..as you want the fan base to grow and not be limited to the current ones , esp. when you have an invite system and aren't spending on marketing like every other company. OPO still stands great amongst all top of the line smartphones of the day. I am going to stick with my OPO until I get an invite... And wouldn't be after getting one in these early stages ... Let ppl use and feel.

17. greybatter
    Froyo Aug 6, 2015

greybatter , Aug 6, 2015 :
    C'mon... With so many smartphones in the market.. Phones will tend to resemble each other... Great that ppl compare it to the iPhone... I feel OP2 has great form factor...as I can tell from all that I've seen in videos and pictures.

18. Samavedula
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2015

19. skromnia
    Honeycomb Aug 20, 2015

20. Gall1200
    Honeycomb Aug 20, 2015

Gall1200 , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Its not even a flagship..
    They stood at the same spot.
    Nexus 5 2015 is the real deal