OnePlus 2 out of stock???

1. mopsert
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

mopsert , Sep 7, 2015 :
    It looks like the OPT is out of stock. There are quite a few threads saying that the order is processing for more than five days and when customer support is contacted, the answer is given that it may take up to two or three weeks until the phone is delivered.

Examples:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/got-an-invite-but-no-phone-d-d.357998/

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/3-weeks-shipping-for-the-op2.358801/

@Carl @Pete @Cat H

So what's the point of the invite system then?

Has this changed for the OPT?!?
    If you receive an invite, it means that there is a OnePlus One waiting for you at our warehouse, ready to be shipped!

https://oneplus.net/gr/support/answer/why-do-i-need-an-invite-to-buy-a-oneplus-one

2. shawn0223
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

shawn0223 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Agreed. Ordered mine September first. Still pending shipment. I even saw another member post a thread with their phone that was ordered on the first as well and delivered on the 4th. Not cool lol

mopsert likes this.
  3. hassan_1000
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

hassan_1000 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I've cancelled my order unfortunately. And yes, I'm the biggest OnePlus One fanboy!

rohra, nerdo and mopsert like this.
  4. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Sep 7, 2015

rphlfjrd , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I'm not surprised. This happened during the OPO days as well. You're buying a phone that has not been built yet.

5. Robson
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

Robson , Sep 7, 2015 :
    2.sept. It's "processing" since 3.sept.
    Would really like to know if it's true that they are out of stock.

mopsert likes this.
  6. callamitd
    Froyo Sep 7, 2015

mopsert and raghu1993 like this.
  7. Papao
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

Papao , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Still refurbishing, dude!

[​IMG]

Invite System,then:

upload_2015-9-7_15-28-56.jpeg

8. devan.gokani13
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2015

devan.gokani13 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    They have said they will only give out invites if there is a phone available. They maybe taking them time to process orders. Ordered Two of the OPT yesterday see when they arrive

HasseY and mopsert like this.
  9. AbeHaverkamp
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 7, 2015

AbeHaverkamp , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I ordered my phone on 3 Sept and it changed from pending shipment to processing within a day. But now it's still processing

Jack bishop and mopsert like this.
  10. mopsert
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

ChrisTerp, ze_wam and rphlfjrd like this.
  11. uchihabor
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2015

mopsert likes this.
  12. siddasidda
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

siddasidda , Sep 7, 2015 :
    there is some issue with the inventory .. i guess... amazon playing spoilsport ??

mopsert likes this.
  13. mearvind
    Froyo Sep 7, 2015

mopsert likes this.
  14. MrRossi
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

MrRossi , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Take à look in twitter...

Our logistics team is working around the clock to get the #OnePlus2 out there as quickly as possible. ☺ http://t.co/JUj9OyLnBh

I share the same situation. Orderd at 2.sept and still processing.

mopsert likes this.
  15. benmarks
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

benmarks , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Ordered Sept 1st, still in Pending Shipment. If it takes much longer I'll cancel and go get myself a WileyFoxStorm when they are released in a couple of weeks.

mopsert likes this.
  16. ze_wam
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

ze_wam , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Don't complain guys, I'm still at the "no invite" state... :(

I would celebrate my "pending shipment" state.

mopsert likes this.
  17. Tonyspurs
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

Tonyspurs , Sep 7, 2015 :
    And to think I used to laugh at the isheep queuing for days outside the Apple Store to get the latest iPhone ...but at least they got one!

mopsert likes this.
  18. mopsert
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

mopsert , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I saw this pics on numerous threads. What I personally like most about it, no date and not really clear, what is in that packages. Could be random pics from any post office/warehouse! ;)

nerdo likes this.
  19. Leglessalex
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

Leglessalex , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I specifically asked if there were stock issues for the UK and was told a definite no, it was a logistics issue.

Because there are so many threads where people are claiming that they have been told it's out of stock, does anyone have any solid evidence for that? A screenshot of their chat transcript maybe?

I find it hard to believe they would lie outright to me and a lot of this 'omg it's out of stock' attitude seems to come from complete conjecture. Most of the transcripts I've seen from service agents seem to say something to the effect of "I'm sorry there's a delay and we're working to fix it" or "It might take up to three weeks, this is expected, please me patient".

20. Fhaybhai
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

Fhaybhai , Sep 7, 2015 :
    This is what I think: Probably the phone are not ready and the they don't want people waiting for invites and let them switch to other phones because in September there a lot other phones released. So they send people to order the phone. Its like pre order but now we do not know when its going to be shipped.

p51d007 and Palazzo like this.