3. Jean Pierre1
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2015

4. Jean Pierre1
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2015

5. Michaelrank
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2015

Michaelrank , Sep 29, 2015 :
    Hello,
    I downloaded the Bluetooth Phonebook and it wil let yout car get access to your phonobook and it will also make sure that it can connect with the car. Download the trial version and try it out. My connection is now super:)

6. Michaelrank
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2015

Michaelrank , Sep 29, 2015 :
    Hello,
    I downloaded the Bluetooth Phonebook and it wil let yout car get access to your phonobook and it will also make sure that it can connect with the car. Download the trial version and try it out. My connection is now super:)

7. Margit81
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2015

Margit81 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I have recently bought a OnePlus 2. I was so excited but this was tempered pretty soon.
    I can't choose my network for calling and texting. I just get KNP or France Telecom but my provider here in Belgium is BASE. And it's not in the list of Mobile providers... It had an issue connecting to my network upon initial setup, but I skipped it... I have never had this problem with my "old" One Plus One...
    Called the support of Base and they say the phone is probably sim locked but I don't think it is...
    So mainly I can't do the basic things why I have a cell phone: calling and texting :( :( Any one who recognizes this problem? And a solution??

8. aSmartKid
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2015

aSmartKid , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Same problem here

9. djbestyboyz
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2015

djbestyboyz , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Hi, I had the same initial problem it would not connect to my WiFi. Anyway I muddled through. After completely falling out with it I factory reset it reboxed it and was ready for going back.
    After I calmed down the day after I got it out again and did the setup and it connected 1st time. After this I manually installed 2.1 and all my other little niggles went away. Just try again after factory reset and update if you haven't done so already.

otto2 and Noahy like this.
  10. raghuchinnu
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2015

raghuchinnu , Oct 1, 2015 :
    just remove double tap option of home screen... and then check again

otto2 likes this.
  11. Noahy
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2015

Noahy , Oct 2, 2015 :
    Sorry guys for the late reply to the near dead thread. But I fixed my touchscreen problem from your help. I simply deleted my two fingerprints rescanned, (making 2 scans on the same thumb), and it works great now. No more lag time when I tap the home button.

But the Fingerprint scanner never gets the scans right :( So 70% of the time I have to tap my thumb twice in order for it to scan. This is a simple software fix and thats that during the initial setup for your finger prints it should detect whether or not you've scanned a portion of your thumb already.

For instance if I scan my right side of my thumb I can scan that same side without changing the angle or moving my thumb until it reaches 100%. I do trust their claims about the speed of the scanner but that's only if this software flaw is fixed which I am hoping @Carl @Helen fix

12. Noahy
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2015

Noahy , Oct 2, 2015 :
    First off since I am not familiar with your countries radio frequency bands I'd recommend for you to check if they are compatable.
    Second have you wiped your phones user data and cach?
    Finally make sure that you are on the latest Oxygen OS Version 2.1.0

Ps- don't install any apps after the factory reset and update.
    Pss- if it still doesn't work... Just return it or file a ticket and use your warranty

13. Noahy
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2015

Noahy , Oct 2, 2015 :
    Im just curious but have you experienced this issues first hand?
    Because I've never had any over heating issues even with heavy gaming, Netflix, YouTube, and multiple bench mark tests running back after back.
    Also I've been getting 5:30 to 6:00 hours of SOT.
    And I always have at least 5 Windows open causing no battery drain or lag.

Can you confirm whether or not you've had these experiences first hand or they are just rumors being spread again.
    Thanks!

otto2 likes this.
  14. kaustubh121
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2015

kaustubh121 , Oct 2, 2015 :
    Even for me the first boot wifi setup didn't hold. I skipped it and then configured the wifi through settings. It is working fine

otto2 likes this.
  15. Jcespite
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2015

Jcespite , Oct 2, 2015 :
    I don't ever get disconnected, only contacts and call history never sync up.

16. Geniuskid
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2015

Geniuskid , Oct 12, 2015 :
    Day 4 of OP2, problems so far include :

Frequent app crash
    Poor photo stabilization
    Heating issues
    Apparently produces no sound whatsoever eventhough I've unmuted every button possible. Any cure to this?

Also, some notifications don't appear until late or don't appear at all.

Update : the no sound issue appears to happen frequently. Had to reboot everytime this happened.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015

17. Jean Pierre1
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2015

Jean Pierre1 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Right from the begining iam getting all these issues...Not very satisfied

Geniuskid likes this.
  18. PaNaVTEC
    Eclair Oct 21, 2015

PaNaVTEC , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Anyone has noticed that the right side and left side of the home button are not responsive?

19. anand_Vgn
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

anand_Vgn , Oct 21, 2015 :
    +1.... have been facing the same issues.

20. lacross007
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

lacross007 , Dec 5, 2015 :
    I got my OnePlus 2 phone yesterday and had the same issue of not being able to connect to any network (neither carrier nor wifi) during set up. It is very annoying and now I have to search for answer. Is there any official announcement from OnePlus on this problem and provides guidance on how to fix it? Thanks for any help.