OnePlus 2 Sales Start in Malaysia - 22 Sept 2015

1. limcheok
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2015

limcheok , Sep 23, 2015 :
    The wait is over

2. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 23, 2015

sykez , Sep 23, 2015 :
    I tried tweeting Maxis. Couldn't get straight answers. The FAQ in Zerolution subsidy doesn't have info about normal contract terms. Anyone know about the terms? Termination penalty and such?

3. Hsien
    Donut Sep 23, 2015

Hsien , Sep 23, 2015 :
    i just got the maxis invitation and currently using digi. just wanna know if maxis oneplan is with contract? if not contract, we might able to terminate the plan on the next month.

limcheok likes this.
  4. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 23, 2015

sykez , Sep 23, 2015 :
    It is somewhat of a contract. The terms for termination isn't clear. That's what I wanted to know too. If the penalty is reasonable I'd rather just terminate. I got my Nexus 4 from DiGi without contract with just one condition. Had to sign up a plan just like how Maxis is doing right now, but I was allowed to change after 3 months without any penalty. That's reasonable right? I'm still using that same plan I used. It was a good one. 5GB RM68.

5. banchew
    Froyo Sep 23, 2015

banchew , Sep 23, 2015 :
    Who care! Im not going to sign up with Maxis.

weikang2753 likes this.
  6. tssu
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2015

tssu , Sep 23, 2015 :
    I have got an a Malaysia Invite. But you can't buy unless you also subscribe to Maxi and get locked up for 2 years. Does anyone know if there's a way to get around it.

I actually wanted to buy. But alas! It is an extremely restrictive invite. Even if I paid retail price of Rm1,687, I still needed to subscribe to a Maxis plan. Ironically, I am a non-contract Maxis subscriber but I still cannot buy the OnePlus Two with the Malaysia invite. I must be willing to be locked up by Maxis for 2 years even at full retail price of Rm1,687. I just don't want to be locked up.

Can OnePlus seriously consider a non-restrictive purchase as is in most other countries? Why must Malaysia be so restrictive? OnePLUS does not need to follow the 'crony' culture, which we all dislike.

sykez likes this.
  7. hk43789
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2015

hk43789 , Sep 23, 2015 :
    Lazada.MY ....

hkgoh likes this.
  8. weikang2753
    KitKat Sep 23, 2015

hkgoh likes this.
  9. hkgoh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 24, 2015

10. taofupok
    Eclair Sep 24, 2015

taofupok , Sep 24, 2015 :
    i hope the CEO of oneplus will take a look on this thread,hear what your fans want..#boycott maxis #we are forced to signup plan

jxloh96 likes this.
  11. stevenchow
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2015

stevenchow , Sep 24, 2015 :
    i'm Maxis surfmore plan subscriber , i dont spend more money for call/sms , i hope Oneplus Team will look for anyway for Oneplus Fans to purchase Oneplus 2 ... get the invitation also no use , NO POINT

12. ginn
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2015

ginn , Sep 24, 2015 :
    I also have one Malaysian invite..... but I am in Singapore........

Just sent in a support ticket to ask if they can change the invite to Singapore invite...

Nbz...

13. lutfirauf
    Donut Sep 24, 2015

lutfirauf , Sep 24, 2015 :
    There's a huge problem. We cant have an outright purchase of one plus two instead maxis forces us to tangle to their mobile carrier in order to purchase it.

taofupok and sykez like this.
  14. sykez

sykez , Sep 24, 2015 :
    So I called Maxis hotline. A chick picked up. She said if coming from another operator postpaid plan will be eligible for Zerolution. I asked if I can terminate the next day, she laughed and I laughed as well :D She again said I can terminate anytime just by paying the remaining of the RRP of device. No other penalties. Then I asked about the normal contract. Also pay the remaining device price when terminating o_O
    I know, kinda hard to believe. Might be possible with Zerolution but normal contract, I don't think so. Anyone care to dig in deeper? Maybe I should visit Maxis center.

limcheok and finaldentiny like this.
  15. finaldentiny
    Community Veteran Sep 24, 2015

finaldentiny , Sep 24, 2015 :
    ada amik nombor? :p
    pls, go maxis center and shoot them questions [​IMG]

limcheok and sykez like this.
  16. sykez

sykez , Sep 24, 2015 :
    Hahaha! It's holiday, too lazy :<

17. threesixty
    Froyo Sep 24, 2015

threesixty , Sep 24, 2015 :
    I hope this is true and may go down and try again to ask at Maxis centre tomorrow - but was told that need to pay off remainder of contract if terminate early when I asked yesterday (e.g. 98RM x 12 plus remainder of phone RRP depending which option you pick)

sykez likes this.
  18. taofupok
    Eclair Sep 24, 2015

taofupok , Sep 24, 2015 :
    thankyou oneplus, because of your cope with maxis and the shity plan as well , i am going to get a honor 7 that far more cheaper and almost same performance.thank you maxis and oneplus.peaceout byebye

hkgoh likes this.
  19. Hsien
    Donut Sep 24, 2015

Hsien , Sep 24, 2015 :
    i also called Maxis hotline. Now the concern is not about the zerolution thingy. In order to buy oneplus 2 from maxis u have to sign up with maxis oneplan (rm98 per month) with a 12 month contract. The plan is ridiculous. U all can refer to maxis website for the plan. Rm98 per month for 1GB data! 1GB!!!!

20. finaldentiny
    Community Veteran Sep 24, 2015

finaldentiny , Sep 24, 2015 :
    can't cancel that too?[​IMG]