OnePlus 2 seems slow

1. Kalid1999
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2017

2. frankpitale
    Donut Mar 27, 2017

3. G_Chris_Murphy_ymNT
    Eclair Mar 30, 2017

G_Chris_Murphy_ymNT , Mar 30, 2017 :
    check to make sure you do not have too many apps installed on it that can affect the slowness or fastness of the phone, check memory availability, along with battery percentage and background apps.

4. G_Balaji_a_CxjH
    Cupcake Mar 30, 2017

5. G_amit_jadhav_NKtz
    Eclair Mar 30, 2017

G_amit_jadhav_NKtz , Mar 30, 2017 :
    Try downloading the official rom for oneplus two from the official oneplus website and flash it through otg support. Beacuse sometimes downloading from vpn by switching the countries may persist some problem beacuse the official update was'nt available for your country.This may solve the Problem.

6. chandulal
    Froyo Mar 30, 2017

7. Prashant Na
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2017

8. Jak Wilde
    Cupcake May 28, 2017

Jak Wilde , May 28, 2017 :
    Did that work? I am having the same problems that you appear to have had,

9. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 28, 2017

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    Saw this post in the recents

came in to say it was never fast

noticed I had already said so

so I'm leaving again.

10. Zhaheed Merchant
    Cupcake May 29, 2017

Zhaheed Merchant , May 29, 2017 :
    OP 2 HAS A VERY BAD BUG..WHEN U SWITCH TO GUEST MODE AND START USING APPS THE BATTERY DRAINS QUITE FAST AND THE PHONE HEATS UP AND THE WORST PART IS CHARGING BECOMES VERY SLOW..CHARGING BECOMES ONLY NORMAL AFTER RESTARTING THE PHONE OR CHARGE IT WHILE ITS SWITCHED OFF
    IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH ME.IF I DONT USE GUEST MODE THE CHARGING IS FINE.THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE GUEST MODE

Any Help?

11. G_Bailey_Yeager_uZaC
    Eclair May 29, 2017

12. Raymond Reddington
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2018

Raymond Reddington , Feb 25, 2018 :
    Same problem here... suddenly my OP2 started to be extremely slow (almost impossible to use) and no matter what apps I delete, or change launcher back to original or nova etc, nothing helps!

talked to OP support and they say they haven't seen this problem before and that I should just reset the phone... to what end... when the forum is full of people having no success with the latest OS for OP2???

The only thing worse than the problem itself is a company like OP not acknowledging the problem and then wondering why all their customers left... Q"£$%^$&*(&$^%$WQ£