somya mittal , Nov 1, 2015 :
    A
    Aloso, your invite should be filled in ca[pital letters

PM42 likes this.
  2. smjohnson
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2015

smjohnson , Nov 1, 2015 :
    If any body have 500rs credit for kindle e books
    Solution: 500rs amount is promotional balance u cannot see that but can buy books from kindle by buying any book and asks for credit or debit details fill that and amount won't be reduced from ur debit/credit card. if ur above the amount of 500 ull be deducted from the debit or credit ty

3. aravinden
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2015

aravinden , Nov 1, 2015 :
    My Oneplus 2 is not getting detected in Windows PC when connected through USB. Windows is showing as the USB device is not recognized. Tried installing android SDK, ADB and Oneplus Drivers in Windows PC but it is of no use. Also did a factory reset and enabled USB debugging from developer option but still my Oneplus 2 is not getting detected in USB mode to transfer files!!!! Any suggestions?

4. vikasr1234
    Froyo Nov 1, 2015

5. pavanraghuv
    Gingerbread Nov 1, 2015

pavanraghuv , Nov 1, 2015 :
    Hi all,

I have OPT since two months. From yesterday i am facing peculiar problem with the phone. Need help with the problem.

I am using Airtel 4G India. When ever some one tries to call me, they get unable to connect or out of coverage area. But for me outgoing calls are working fine. Again, when I am in call, then if any one tries calling me, then I get call waiting. So incoming call waiting is working for me. But incoming calls are not able to connect. LTE is working fine though incoming calls are not working.

Tried the following but no luck. Problem still persists:
    1. Reset phone and erase all data
    2. Hard reset phone (volume down + poweroff and clear all data in drive)
    3. Tried changing SIM to second slot

Same SIM is working fine in another mobile. So no problem with the SIM even.

Please help me guys already lost two days without incoming calls.

6. tarun subhakar
    Froyo Nov 2, 2015

tarun subhakar , Nov 2, 2015 :
    my device is a lot laggy. i cannot get a replacement as its been more than 15 days. is there any solution to this?
    plz help me on this one

7. ayub subhaniya
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

ayub subhaniya , Nov 4, 2015 :
    In my oneplus two moving and copying of one file to another folder of size more than 2gb is not running.
    Please help

8. Trina
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

Trina , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Hi, Can anyone tell me where to find the protected app feature in One plus 2.

9. keshavduttp
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2015

keshavduttp , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Hi guys can you help me i have two issues on my One Plus2 .
    1.LED global notication don't work. It works only to show battery is charging and when it's fully charged .
    2. Battery life is bad see the screen shot Screenshot_2015-11-05-17-18-18.png guys pls help me. Customer care number is always switched off

10. rocksanu4
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2015

rocksanu4 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    thnx

11. Manas Eapen
    Jelly Bean Nov 5, 2015

Manas Eapen , Nov 5, 2015 :
    How can I get a Oneplus USB-C to micro-USB adapter on India ?

It's unavailable in Amazon.in ..like for ever.

12. cympac
    Donut Nov 5, 2015

cympac , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Hi,

My new OP2 (bought on 2Nov15 via Amazon) has been stolen during travel yesterday in MUMBAI - INDIA (IST 4Nov15 by 11AM). I have B2X Insurance but it doesn't provide the "Theft Protection".

I tried all ways to track the phone (IMEI based) but the phone must not be on Internet OR Disconnected from my Google's Account. Also, I had no single tracking Apps installed on the device.

The only way I found over the internet is IMEI based tracking where OP Manufacturer can help me to locate and lock the device.

Let me know is there any way out to get or locate or lock?

Chetan Bhalerao
    Pune, India

PM42 likes this.
  13. DONZAIR
    Donut Nov 5, 2015

14. shanmomin1989
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

15. PM42
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2015

PM42 , Nov 7, 2015 :
    Sorry to hear about your mobile theft issue
    but a THANK YOU for informing that insurance does not cover theft ( Basic common requirement for insurance ) . Its useless .
    Always wondered if i should buy the insurance , now you helped me nailed the decision,
    now i'm not buying such an insurance.

You can find the IMEI numbers ( since dual sim) on the package box.
    give that to your mobile service provider they will lock that device.
    of course before that you need a police complaint.
    Since most people who will advice you have never indulged in such activities most of it will be general advice and pearls of non wisdom.

Many thanks once again
    Dude, you're in india..... if i was you, forget the past buy a new one and move life ahead.
    no one would be least interested in helping you track your lost phone.

Why else do you think apple FIND MY PHONE feature was introduced?
    LOL sorry for the loss once again, cheer up
    buy a new phone handset , and live life
    im-not-lazy-im-just-in-energy-saving-mode-quote-1.jpg

16. souvikdas95
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2015

souvikdas95 , Nov 8, 2015 :
    I unlocked the bootloader and rooted installed a different kernel.
    Then i wiped my system partition data and cache using twrp
    Then locked the bootloader only to find that device tampered status turned to true...
    Then i unlocked it back and installed oxygen os 2.0.0 full ROM using twrp...
    Then installed the incremental updates...
    Changed back to stock recovery using fastboot flash...
    Then locked my bootloader...
    Plua that removes root status..

DO I VOID MY WARRANTY IN INDIA?

17. PM42

PM42 , Nov 8, 2015 :
    take
    that issue up with whoever brand doesnt support OnePlus
    its that companys issue not Oneplus's.
    my $0.02
    intelligent life.jpg

18. JigneshJain
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2015

JigneshJain , Nov 8, 2015 :
    IMG-20151108-WA0006.jpg IMG-20151108-WA0005.jpg I guess I have yellow tinted display, I was using Htc m8 before OP2 which it is bought yesterday may be there can be no problem in OP2 but just to confirm I am attaching a screenshot anyone can check with their OP2 and advice thanks

Edit 2 : The screenshots looks good when uploaded but looks yellowish on my phone
    I am confused anyone could second that there had been no issues with display on OP2 i.e you have not heard of yellowish display

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015

19. PM42

PM42 , Nov 8, 2015 :
    I Guess you meant this feature, it's under under SECURITY. Screenshot_2015-11-08-23-31-53.png

20. JafarC
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

JafarC , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Try Installing again.. previously i also used to get the non-compatibility msg. There is a new update in the app. Now it works fine on OPT. Try installing now.