OnePlus 2 to capsize Smart phone market until next 18 months at least. True that!

1. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Jun 22, 2015

Shaz_ahamed likes this.
  2. don-doe
    KitKat Jun 22, 2015

don-doe , Jun 22, 2015 :
    @Shaz_ahamed you forgot to reply to the recent post from @LostPorcupine
    I would be interested to see some citations. Or could it be that it's just your opinion after all? Thanks for your reply. Don't let me wait and watch :)

LostPorcupine and Shaz_ahamed like this.
  3. B5D
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2015

B5D , Jun 22, 2015 :
    they will never change anything , i doubt that they can make a phone like the ONE

4. Shaz_ahamed
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2015

Shaz_ahamed , Jun 22, 2015 :
    @benluca . Thanks for your post. I mean
    @don-doe . Thanks for your post as well. Well as the my post says it is mostly mt personal opinion going by the Oneplus storm over the internet. We discussing here itself one such an example.
    Each has his own opinion, to agree or disagree. I am just fascinated by the the Oneplus marketing and the features they are providing at such a low prices.
    By the way, You need not wait and watch, it will be seen;)

5. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Jun 22, 2015

LostPorcupine , Jun 22, 2015 :
    OP could have something, but I don't think they were ready for it enough to stick to the original ideals. If they could have stuck to it and kept up more, I feel like they could have really done damage. As it is, they're quickly becoming the companies that many of us already hate.

6. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Jun 22, 2015

LostPorcupine , Jun 22, 2015 :
    The problem is that in your more recent post, you state it as having proof on the internet and in articles (which contradicts personal opinion), but never actually bother to provide anything to back it up. It completely rips any strength of argument away. I'm interested in the topic, but with no links, it's not even a discussion of opinion anymore; it's just someone telling us that it's true and not providing any backing.

Shaz_ahamed and don-doe like this.
  7. williw
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2015

8. Shaz_ahamed
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2015

Shaz_ahamed , Jun 22, 2015 :
    @LostPorcupine : The fact that we discussing and posting here is enough to say about the Internet wave created by OnePlus. Yes, the post was basically my personal opinion but based on the fact the OnePlus success over such a short period of time. At least here in India I see a huge ripples created by Oneplus over its sales and marketing strategy.
    Thanks for your challenging discussion though :)

9. creedasaurus
    Donut Jun 22, 2015

Shaz_ahamed likes this.
  10. Claudia
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2015

Claudia , Jun 22, 2015 :
    Maybe OnePlus should be compared to Xiaomi as they seem to be doing well when it comes to selling online and they have just celebrated their 5th Birthday. OnePlus have a long road to go before Apple or Samsung start being worried about them. As Apple is very much aware of Xiaomi

Shaz_ahamed likes this.
  11. Shaz_ahamed
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2015

12. Mrreed98
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2015

13. Mrreed98
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2015

Mrreed98 , Jun 22, 2015 :
    Yes he does. Even amidst the insults (which are uncalled for) he's keeping his cool and sticking by his guns.

Shaz_ahamed and apocon like this.
  14. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 22, 2015

Mrreed98 likes this.
  15. Mrreed98
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2015

16. dadofmanykids
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2015

dadofmanykids , Jun 22, 2015 :
    That's cool I am new and saw a some people in my area with this phone...love the way it looks and that you can customize it. I am currently running galaxy note 4 but would like to have this phone someday.....Keep up the great work guys!

17. shoopdawhoop
    Froyo Jun 22, 2015

18. AndyPober
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2015

19. malidan
    Nougat Jun 22, 2015

malidan , Jun 22, 2015 :
    With one million sale in 1 year the only people running scared is OP. With their blatant disregard for their customers and buying up all the flawed 810's they must be wondering how can they do it again.

Whoisme and Deactivated User like this.
  20. Naokia980
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2015