oneplus 3 back camera focus issue

1. SHERIN_TOM_MATHEW
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2019

2. G_Egan_Emerson_BIgH
    Donut Jun 16, 2019

G_Egan_Emerson_BIgH , Jun 16, 2019 :
    Try to clear cache and data first in settings/apps/camera,if it doesn't work try doing a factory reset after a backup,if that also doesn't help, visit a service centre.

SHERIN_TOM_MATHEW likes this.
  3. mdx-tach
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2019

mdx-tach , Jun 18, 2019 :
    Just replaced the back camera, is a known issue that the camera fails. you can get replacement in Amazon
    And the disasambley its really simple, you will save some bucks doing it yourself.

4. H1560943595395
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

5. chetanyachaurasia
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

chetanyachaurasia , Jun 20, 2019 :
    I'm facing the same issue with my oneplus 3 phone... Please if anyone can suggest how much it costs at service center?

6. G_Mark_Pace_nKlG
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2019

G_Mark_Pace_nKlG , Jul 16, 2019 :
    Try disabling the auto HDR function.

Open Camera>Settings>Manual HDR control [ON]

So far it worked for me. You should use HDR when capturing an extremely well lit object

7. gevike
    Donut Nov 10, 2019

gevike , Nov 10, 2019 :
    This is a bummer. A well known problem that even oneplus acknowledged. Theoreticaly they fix your phone for free, as per an article on the net, but reality is that its not true. Especially if you bought the phone second hand. They will ask you to provide the email address of the original buyer plus proof of purchase. Quite unfair considering that its an older model and you don't usually ask for proof of purchase when buying second hand....

8. G_aju_george_kjQA
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

9. sajid ali
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

sajid ali , Nov 15, 2019 :
    I was facing the same problem of blur back camera. so i decided to search it on Google and came across few tricks. one is to clear camera cache, second is to tap the camera and so on. The trick that actually work is the magnet trick. Yes magnet. put the magnet on the right side of the camera bump and that's it. It'll start focusing again.

S1509801375025 likes this.