Oneplus 3 Battery lifetime

1. Owoturo Oluwatimi
    Froyo Jul 9, 2016

Owoturo Oluwatimi , Jul 9, 2016 :
    The problem with owning a device as gorgeous as the OnePlus 3 is thinking that something could happen to the device anytime. One thing that is plaguing me is the battery lifetime. For those who have the OnePlus one and the OnePlus 2 how is your battery after 1 year? The problem is that the battery in these phones are not removable and I have always had a removable battery prior to this and they always mess up after a year. Is that the case here? If anything happens to the battery, I cant easily replace. So how are the previous phone batteries after a year?

Thank you

2. DrJMun
    KitKat Jul 9, 2016

DrJMun , Jul 9, 2016 :
    I've had my OPO for two years and still no battery problems. The battery is replaceable although getting to it is a bit of a chore. I guess it'd depend on how badly you want to do it and it you like to tinker. I dont know if the OP3 battery is as "easy" to replace as the OPO.

MrPuma likes this.
  3. MrPuma
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2016

4. OPFanBoyTillEnd
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2016

OPFanBoyTillEnd , Jul 9, 2016 :
    I think the biggest problem is, one or two years from now, finding a trustworthy battery that hasn't been produced right now, meaning that's not old. And that's a problem also with removable-battery devices.

5. Owoturo Oluwatimi
    Froyo Jul 9, 2016

Yes, im a bit worried about that. By the time someone would want to replace the battery, it would be difficult to find a trustworthy replacement

6. Owoturo Oluwatimi
    Froyo Jul 9, 2016

The Oneplus3 may be harder than that. Hopefully, ifixit has a tutorial if i should need it.

7. Owoturo Oluwatimi
    Froyo Jul 9, 2016

8. DrJMun
    KitKat Jul 10, 2016

DrJMun , Jul 10, 2016 :
    Thanks I hadn't seen this. I'm not sure it is "easier", but it sure is different. Much cleaner looking inside.

9. Grognet
    Eclair Jul 10, 2016