OnePlus 3 camera, manual parameters

1. G_Himanshu_kumar_vvLu
    Eclair Feb 4, 2017

G_Himanshu_kumar_vvLu , Feb 4, 2017 :
    how to use manual camera mode?? i mean shutter speed, focus...

I didn't take good pic to use manual camera mode.
    guys plz help..

2. KunalBaru
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2017

3. F_Rahul_Gidaveer_TDzh
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2017

4. alexiseurope
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2017

alexiseurope , Feb 8, 2017 :
    First use a low number ISO and then try to find a shutter speed that seems to give you the right brightness in the image. If the shutter speed gets too low and the result is a blurry image then trying increasing the ISO. Do that until you get a photo with the lowest possible ISO and sharp image. Low ISO means little noise in the image (cleaner and more detail) and high ISO will give you more light but noiser image (less detail and uneven colours with grain).
    That's it, just experiment with these two settings ;)

otto2, script and Ferdinandjaeger like this.
  5. script
    Moderator Moderator Feb 10, 2017

script , Feb 10, 2017 :
    In general, for beginners, the shutter speed should not get slower than 1/30 or 1/40. Note: 1/20 is slower (don't use!), 1/50 or above is faster. And: the slower the better. (Generally spoken)

The ISO should be between 100 and not more than 800, if possible. Very good is as low as possible, up to 400 is still good.

Tip: set one of the two parameters manually to a fixed position and set the other parameters to auto. That's a good start to learn.

Try to get experience.

Twiri_1 and otto2 like this.
  6. Aypii
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2017

Aypii , Mar 6, 2017 :
    Shouldn't we use the light setting too ? I feek like "auto" is not so good, the colour are better with the "day light" most of the time.
    What do you guys think ?

jkrishna25 likes this.