ratan.paul22 likes this.
  2. ratan.paul22 Froyo Jul 24, 2016

3. ratan.paul22 Froyo Jul 24, 2016

4. ratan.paul22 Froyo Jul 24, 2016

ratan.paul22, Jul 24, 2016 :

but compare to other flagship this is more affordable

5. balivyta Honeycomb Jul 24, 2016

balivyta, Jul 24, 2016 :
    dont worry, they will not be sold out very long :)

6. hogwarts1982 Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2016

7. balivyta Honeycomb Jul 24, 2016

balivyta, Jul 24, 2016 :
    not the smartest move since ip7 comes out soon :)

8. mitulw Cupcake Jul 25, 2016

mitulw, Jul 25, 2016 :
    @Carl

for all those ppl who have had screen broken i understnd your pain.

Just a days back my oneplus 3 screen too broke and i m still feeling the pinch of it.

Sucha a lovely phone it is and to see it in the broken avatar is painful.

I am writing this as im disappointed with the screen quality of oneplus 3.

My oneplus 3 just fell from a height less that 2 feet while i was sitting on a chair and it slipped out of my pocket.( it had a tempered glass and a cover)

The edge of the screen broke and the impact has broken the screen by the side lining of the tempered glass.

A gorilla glass 4 and a oneplus 3 cannot be so fragile and i still cant belive that such small drop from a height less than 2 feet could do so much damage.

Is my phone specifically so fargile(which is not possile) or all oneplus 3 phone are same as mine is what i dont understand.

And fellow mates believe me im extremly careful of my belongings generally my phone looks new till the end of its useful life.

Maybe hardluck for me and the rest of the ppl now know how much impact your phone can take.

9. balivyta Honeycomb Jul 25, 2016

balivyta, Jul 25, 2016 :
    after first real leaks i was curious about the screen, because it looked very easy breakable... so thats turned out to be true...

10. balivyta Honeycomb Jul 25, 2016

balivyta, Jul 25, 2016 :
    so guys, finally they announced soft gold
    US July 26, 12:00 pm US Eastern time
    EU August 1, 12:00 pm CEST
    HK August 1, 6:00 pm Hong Kong time
    CA August 1, 6:00 am Canada Eastern time

11. jaygada42 Cupcake Jul 25, 2016

jaygada42, Jul 25, 2016 :
    Due to some wifi connecting issues I was instructed to factory reset my new OnePlus 3 and now it asks me to login from the last synced account .Filling in the correct details also it fails to login and the message "Log in from the previously synced account" is displayed .I was super excited to use this beast device.Someone, please help me resolve this issue.
    @Carl

12. 358329 Cupcake Jul 25, 2016

358329, Jul 25, 2016 :
    [QUOTE="Carl, post: 14949467, member: 30"3CH=full]440719[/ATTACH]

Friends,

OnePlus is back! It’s about time for a smartphone like the OnePlus 3.

We’re super proud to have launched the OnePlus 3 today. When we embarked on this journey two and a half years ago, we had no idea where we would go. All we wanted to do was create a better product, and a new way of doing things. Thanks for accompanying us on this journey and supporting our ideas., Together, we made this possible.

If you haven’t already visited The Loop or seen our space office, check it out now. It’s the world’s first global VR shopping experience, and we’re pretty excited about it.

The OnePlus 3 is a device built by tech enthusiasts, for tech enthusiasts. Featuring state of the art performance and a sleek unibody metal build, the OnePlus 3 competes with today’s best smartphones on the market. In addition, Dash Charge will change the way you think about fast charging, providing a day’s power in half an hour. That’s the short version, anyway. To learn more, head on over to the OnePlus 3’s full product page or watch the following video.

Our third flagship launch is also an opportunity to show you a stronger OnePlus. Before we can start kicking serious ***, it’s about time that OnePlus catches up to the competition. With recent initiatives like no more invites and free shipping, we hope you’ve sensed how serious we are about this.

The OnePlus 3 is available today for USD 399 (EUR 399, GBP 309, INR 27,999, CNY 2,499). You can make the purchase immediately in our VR experience, The Loop. Sales will start on OnePlus.net later today, at 3PM US Eastern Time. If want to check out the OnePlus 3 in person, join us at one of our global pop-up events on June 15. We’ll touch down in 7 cities across the globe to show you the OnePlus 3 in person. Take the OnePlus 3 for an early test drive, purchase your own, and don’t miss out on the tons of swag we’ll be handing out. Click here to learn more.

Find out what the community thinks of the OnePlus 3 in the Lab. the 30 reviewers you selected to review our new device will start sharing their impressions in the coming days, don’t miss it!

Thanks again for joining us on this incredible journey. It’s about time. The OnePlus 3 has arrived!

Never Settle.[/QUOTE]

Hi guys,
    As usually OnePlus has left me amazed with OP3. everything is fine and loveable until we the see the number of service centers available in my state in India. Just one service center for 50 million people? And that too for all the tens of cities in my state? I need to travel almost 300+ kilometers from my city to reach the service center. Isn't this rude towards the customer? No one can never assure that not a single problem will occur after buying it. That too, one before buying any gadget at this price will definitely keep in mind about the availability and reachability of service centers to him. So I request you to kindly consider my request to spread out your service centers in Andhra Pradesh, India, at least from one service center to 20 centers.

13. 358329 Cupcake Jul 25, 2016

358329, Jul 25, 2016 :
    Hi guys,
    As usually OnePlus has left me amazed with OP3. everything is fine and loveable until we the see the number of service centers available in my state in India. Just one service center for 50 million people? And that too for all the tens of cities in my state? I need to travel almost 300+ kilometers from my city to reach the service center. Isn't this rude towards the customer? No one can never assure that not a single problem will occur after buying it. That too, one before buying any gadget at this price will definitely keep in mind about the availability and reachability of service centers to him. So I request you to kindly consider my request to spread out your service centers in Andhra Pradesh, India, at least from one service center to 20 centers.

Thank you all.

14. AhmedRo Donut Jul 25, 2016

AhmedRo, Jul 25, 2016 :
    Hi there,
    Is there anyway we can get more modes in OnePlus 3 camera? Because so far , beside video mode, we have only 4 modes!
    Thanks!

15. balivyta Honeycomb Jul 26, 2016

balivyta, Jul 26, 2016 :
    seriously man? you lucky you got one there. you knew what you are buying. we have to ship it straight to china, that is thousands of kilometers away, not the low 300...

16. lutti KitKat Aug 1, 2016

lutti, Aug 1, 2016 :
    When they launched One it was easy to put a OnePlus phone next to any other flagships around since it was at least half the price or even less and it was better on the specs.
    Now it's hard to say that it's cheap anymore as it generally does only give you something similar to the other flagships but not anything more like One used to do. Sure it's still cheaper but it sort of should be too so it's nothing to brag about anymore. It is sort of fairly priced and that's all. So after One they haven't succeeded to give us a phone with the best specs available for 299€. They did that once and now they give us something at the realm of the best but not quite for 399€. I'm sure if someone hasn't experienced One they are unfamiliar of the way it's done right.

Oneplus had only few misses on Three but i just can't imagine why they put such a small battery in the phone. Even One had a higher capacity battery! Secondly why would they drop the feature that most said that a phone was an OnePlus phone? The sandstone back. Why would they want to look like every other brand out there? Those two things are the ones that make no sense. Then we can wonder why did they add more ram on the phone as no one will clearly use it on the lifetime of Three. I have had like 20 apps on the memory of my One and it hasn't gone much beyond 2gb so even One is futureproof with it's mere 3gb of ram. 6gb is just a waste! On the other hand 64gb of space is again something you got with One and Three still doesn't offer more?
    So all in all Three is a great phone i'm sure but again not the amazing flagship killer One was and we are talking about a phone that's about 34% more expensive.

remedy and ratan.paul22 like this.
  17. guna chand Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

18. brodon Cupcake Jan 9, 2017

19. JustenShuen Cupcake Jan 9, 2017

20. lutti KitKat Jan 9, 2017

meatandy and remedy like this.