Oneplus 3 latest leak source (Prototype Design!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wahoux
    Lollipop May 26, 2016

2. evertking
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2016

evertking , May 26, 2016 :
    This is sooo much better! So, now they say it a 5 inch display?

3. evertking

This is sooo much better! So, now they say it a 5 inch dis

4. hollap
    Froyo May 26, 2016

hollap , May 26, 2016 :
    Exactly what I wished the OP3 would be. Holding out to see final specs on the Oneplus 3, Zenfone 3, and Moto Z Style, but the Axon 7 right now tops the list. Google Daydream ready is what really caught my eye.

5. TlathamXmahtalT
    KitKat May 26, 2016

TlathamXmahtalT , May 26, 2016 :
    Apple and Samsung.

Need any more validation?

sfomin likes this.
  6. Chris_Brix
    Honeycomb May 26, 2016

7. Sharelhun
    Gingerbread May 26, 2016

Sharelhun , May 26, 2016 :
    I saw the axon 7 and it's very nice the only thing that bothers me is that black strips on the bottom and top of the screen. Its ugly. And what you've mentioned about custom ROMS

8. JeffW
    Honeycomb May 26, 2016

9. Andrea224

Andrea224 , May 26, 2016 :
    I know how people are: today they say it's ugly but tomorrow they will buy it.

Sharelhun, Ozone74, ayaorei and 2 others like this.
  10. #DoN_maX
    Froyo May 26, 2016

#DoN_maX , May 26, 2016 :
    Your right man..☺

11. KeyperOS
    Gingerbread May 26, 2016

KeyperOS , May 26, 2016 :
    I don't get the 5" crowd that for some weird reason keep repeating that it's gonna be 5".
    TENAA has stated plainly that the very final product that they have certified has a 5.5″ FHD AMOLED display.
    That is final.
    Unfortunately my fears were also realized as well, in order for the OP3 to be a metal phone they went ahead and reduced the battery amperage, something that really befuddles me. If you have lower-power-consuming parts then you can easily improve battery life simply by maintaining the same battery capacity. It is beyond me why manufacturers seem content with their current battery life and sacrifice capacity in favor of some other completely objective "feature", of which "metal"/"unibody" and/or "thinner"/"lighter" are the most superficial and useless by far.

"They had to keep the phone at under 8mm". WHY?!?!?!?!
    Would allowing an additional 1 freakin' mm for an additional 500mAh of battery capacity have been that bad?
    Would trading the metal back for a thinner, lighter and easier to open plastic back with the iconic sandstone texture be the worst thing of all time?

Don't get me wrong, I think the design is great, a bit too HTC M9/A9 sure but great-looking all the same.

However that just means that the rubber/plastic-hybrid case I'll be covering it with will cover metal instead of plastic so, what's the gain here?

12. ayaorei
    Gingerbread May 26, 2016

ayaorei , May 26, 2016 :
    The fact.

13. evertking

The design, the specs.. if you own the OPO or the OP2 it's a downgrade!!
    And to call it a flagship killer!!!
    That's insane! MEME2016-05-26-05-29-56.jpg
    I checked the leaks for the ZTE and THAT is closer to being able to bost about"Flagship killer" all this talk from OnePlus has turned out to be all
    fanfaronade!

Last edited: May 26, 2016

14. Wahoux
    Lollipop May 26, 2016

Wahoux , May 26, 2016 :
    really, dude, if you don't like the OP3, left the forum, stop saying only shit about it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ozone74, paulo111 and dinjesk like this.
  15. delpinsky

delpinsky , May 26, 2016 :
    It depends by many factors.
    As far as I'm concerned, this design I find it too common, without innovation.
    So, the design is not for me, looking at what I see in these pics. Copying the Samsung Galaxy C5 it's a shame! :rage::mask:

Talking about the specs, I want to know if it has an hi-end Audio DAC or just the Qualcomm chip.
    Also I want to know about the camera sensor.

If they miss also these two features, then I keep my OPO and I look for another phone with the specs and the design I like.

But one thing is sure: HYPE is over, today.

evertking likes this.
  16. balivyta
    Honeycomb May 26, 2016

balivyta , May 26, 2016 :
    it definately will, but only with android n.

Chris_Brix and dinjesk like this.
  17. JeffW
    Honeycomb May 26, 2016

JeffW , May 26, 2016 :
    Every single spec is vastly superior...... DOWNGRADE CONFIRMED!

Heck, they could release the OP2 with the same specs and an amoled display and it would be a massive upgrade

Sharelhun and evertking like this.
  18. evertking

This would have been a better deal.
    But now it's like here's your choices... maxresdefault.jpg Which to choose??? On my!

Gaurav Rohilla, Victory and dinjesk like this.
  19. venturizhou
    Honeycomb May 26, 2016

venturizhou , May 26, 2016 :
    Google announced at I/O today that the new VR headset and software will work out of the box on new smartphones from a select group of manufacturers: namely,Samsung, HTC, Huawei, LG, ZTE, Asus, Alcatel, and Xiaomi.

No mention, so it's not something I would necessarily count on when purchasing the phone.

20. evertking

Your absolutely right.

dinjesk likes this.