3. JasonMR
    Lollipop Aug 21, 2016

nathaneous likes this.
  4. nathaneous
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2016

5. JasonMR
    Lollipop Aug 21, 2016

JasonMR , Aug 21, 2016 :
    Nope, it only released a few days ago. I'll wait and see how others get on with it before I decide to buy.

6. niijonodhg
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2016

niijonodhg , Aug 23, 2016 :
    Here you go:

7. G_Ted_G_djbQ
    Froyo Aug 24, 2016

G_Ted_G_djbQ , Aug 24, 2016 :
    Does the Nillkin cover the whole viewing area of the screen?

8. runboy93
    Jelly Bean Aug 24, 2016

runboy93 , Aug 24, 2016 :
    It covers "screen" area, but "top" area and "bottom" area has gap, to let bubbles out easily.

Orzly Flexicase is best combination with Nillkin film screen protector.

Top picture is Nillkin film screen protector, bottom is OnePlus TGSP (not curved)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    You see difference now? :)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016

9. G_Ted_G_djbQ
    Froyo Aug 24, 2016

10. Rienz
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2016

11. Umer jan
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2016

12. ElectricPulze
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2016

ElectricPulze , Sep 1, 2016 :
    Any updates from Orzly on the updated one? I'm not buying a new phone without a decent tempered glass.

13. KeyperOS
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2016

KeyperOS , Sep 12, 2016 :
    Ditto, now that the "ban" has been lifted I'm wanting to finally get one but I baby my phones and want it to be in PRISTINE condition, just like my OPO is 2 years later.

I'll be getting the Tuda Slim-Fit Merge case for it and I also want a TGSP that will cover the screen edge of the case's lip to edge of the case's lip.

Also, a side-note, I'd truly appreciate it if someone that has that case could suggest an appropriate TGSP.

Thanks!

14. KeyperOS
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2016

KeyperOS , Sep 16, 2016 :
    I decided to contact an Amazon seller requesting information and they answered that the new version will be launched around 20th to end of September and that we will be able to identify the listing, as it will mention "NEW VERSION" in the listing.

15. jazturnip
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2016

jazturnip , Sep 26, 2016 :
    Do you have a link for this or is it not out yet? I had a quick look on Orzly but couldn't see anything that stood out as a new version.

16. JagguJondisOP3
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2016

17. JagguJondisOP3
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2016

JagguJondisOP3 , Sep 26, 2016 :
    Orzly tempered glass = Not proper
    OnePlus 3 tempered glass = Not proper
    Then please tell me... Which one is good....????

18. Jan Kutik
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2016

Jan Kutik , Sep 29, 2016 :
    I just put Nillkin amazing CP+ tgsp on my OP3. It fits very nicely, and it is full screen tgsp. Oleophobic layer prevents fingerprints very well and it is easy to clean it. There is rainbow effect from time to time in the centre of the screen, mostly when I pull it out of my pocket, but it tends to disappear after few seconds of use so not a big deal. However... There is huge color shifting when viewing the screen through glasses. CP+ also reduce screen size when watching the screen from slight angles. Then it covers like 1+mm from the screen edge because it is quite thick compared to standard tgsp. Nillkin says it is only 0.33mm thick but I dont think so. It feels like 0.5mm at least. Another drawback is that touch sensitivity is now much worse and it is not very reliable when touching the screen close to the edge. Sometimes I have to tap the screen 3-4 times which is very frustrating when playing games like Real Racing 3. You also have to make sure it is fitted properly because cut off area for proximity sensor is too narrow hence it is very easy to cover it and you cannot use pocket mode anymore. I think it would be much better if these full screen tgsp are made of clear glass only, without those stupid edges in phone color. I already ordered nillkin H+ pro tgsp which is not full screen but it is much thinier and do not cover edge of the screen when viewing from the angles because its made of clear piece of glass. Hope there will be full screen tgsp made of clear piece of glass only. That would be perfect solution.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016

niijonodhg likes this.
  19. runboy93
    Jelly Bean Oct 2, 2016

runboy93 , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Orzly V2 :) You just have to wait for restock.

20. Fingersofudge
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

Fingersofudge , Oct 2, 2016 :
    New OP3 owner and bought the Orzly Fusion case which I really like and got the standard dbrand vinyl coming which I have for the majority of my devices.
    I'm after a screen protector, either film or tgsp with anti-fingerprint as a priority and that fits well with the Orzly case.
    Any recommendations? Looked at quite a few and nothing really stands out....?

niijonodhg likes this.