Network/Connectivity

oneplus 3 wifi is very sensitive and keeps disconnecting.

1. Sun90 Starting Point Expert Apr 10, 2017

Sun90, Apr 10, 2017 :
    What version ur phone is running for now.
    Do you see any option of ipv6 in WiFi advance settings.
    If it is there and turned On for now, turn it off and see.

2. talk2pran Cupcake Jul 10, 2017

talk2pran, Jul 10, 2017 :
    Those who are guessing that its wifi range issue, case and cover, issue or router frequency, please shut the **** up. Above reasons should not affect the wifi. I am also facing the same problem on my device. It was working perfectly fine till last update. In the recent update of one plus 3, developers have messed it up. They did the same thing before 3 or 4 update. GPS is also not stable. Navigation is also not stable. The worst part is these idiots are not rolling a quick fix for this.

vrbljani and nousername098 like this.
  3. Pranav_1996 Cupcake Jul 10, 2017

4. AlderPoint Cupcake Jul 10, 2017

AlderPoint, Jul 10, 2017 :
    I find the wifi signal on my 1+ too keen to swap to wifi, interrupting what I am doing whilst the network switches. I wish there was a way to *only* connect to known good wifis, and leave me on mobile data all the other time.

5. oiler Donut Aug 16, 2017

oiler, Aug 16, 2017 :
    My OP3 also shows this weak WiFi connection since a few weeks, maybe it started after an update, not sure...
    So I decided to open a ticket for the issue and the first step I should to from my side is to reset the phone completely - nice one! I will give it a shot but I'm sure that won't fix anything...