G_rich_jay_fhNW likes this.
  2. andreasgunster4
    Froyo Jan 21, 2017

3. UKzF MotionZ
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

4. Rubensijperda
    Eclair Jan 21, 2017

Rubensijperda , Jan 21, 2017 :
    What do you think of the orzly fusion? I'm also looking into that case but from pictures it looks like it has really jagged edges which could make it uncomfortable to hold and kinda bulky, what do you think about the case?
    Thanks in advance

5. AlexandreVan06
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

AlexandreVan06 , Jan 21, 2017 :
    I bought the sandstone and I really like it. But if you're a guy who likes de one plus 3/3T it will compromise that. But now talking about the case, sandstone, it's really great because you get a nice grip and kind of don't slide of your hands so easy as without case.

6. frcastellanos
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

7. Ravi_Ganesh
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

Jaiminbm likes this.
  8. Ravi_Ganesh
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

9. StamEdvis
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

10. amar.patel98
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

11. Diskotek
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2017

Diskotek , Jan 21, 2017 :
    First thing I did was get a set of Dbrand Carbonfiber skin to wrap around the phone. This alone is a nice protection of just everyday wear and tear but doesn't offer much in the impact category.

Then I got the Sprigen Ultra Hybrid Clear Case to wrap around that. The dbrand skin is thin enough that it doesn't give me issue throwing a case on it. So now I have a VERY unique looking Carbon fiber phone that I can see through the Clear case that offers it great drop protection.

I think aesthetically its top notch without adding a lot of bulk to the phone AND not compromising on drop protection.

Dbrand: https://dbrand.com/shop/oneplus-3t-skins
    Sprigen: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H3PF2AM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

12. Wenyo
    Donut Jan 21, 2017

13. ibasumajumdar
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

14. Jaiminbm
    Honeycomb Jan 22, 2017

Jaiminbm , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Can you share pic of it as how does it look n hows the fit of the carbon fiber with case

15. Gregvandy
    Froyo Jan 22, 2017

Gregvandy , Jan 22, 2017 :
    I have the neo hybrid and rugged armor by Spigen. The neo hybrid is great, feels better, slimmer and seems more protective than the rugged armor. It's the case I use. Gunmetal is the only color for the trim ring unfortunately but it matches my 3T anyway

efares likes this.
  16. Gregvandy
    Froyo Jan 22, 2017

Gregvandy , Jan 22, 2017 :
    I'm sure the trim ring on the neo hybrid could break especially if you have it off the phone. Seems flimsy. On the phone tho it's solid. I've had this case on other phones, same design, my friend beat his note 5 all to hell with the neo hybrid on and the trim ring got knicked up and ugly but never broke and the phone stayed in great shape. So if the ring ends up breaking so be it if it saves my phone but I have seen that it can take a beating. If the ring breaks they'll send you another no charge and you can use just the inner while you wait for your new trim ring. Also, my trim ring felt loose about a week after I got it, then somehow it magically tightened back up after a few removals, cleaning etc. True story so don't give up on it if it feels loose, just use it and remove it occasionally to clean case and phone

efares likes this.
  17. Ifi12
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

18. Rubens Jr.
    Donut Jan 22, 2017

19. caloceus
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

caloceus , Jan 22, 2017 :
    I was gonna use otter case but it look too expensive to me so I bought a Cover On case but I like to know how good is the Otter case any comments will be appreciated

20. PavanRChawla
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

PavanRChawla , Jan 22, 2017 :
    I use a transparent cover on my OP3. And no, the cover turned yellow, and it's the best, IMHO, to showcase the elegant matt gold finish.