OnePlus 3T Gears Up For Launch In India

1. Vikas A.
    General Manager of OnePlus India Staff Member Nov 22, 2016

Vikas A. , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Friends,

It has been an emotional week for us at OnePlus.

As many of you know, OnePlus 3 is the highest rated of any smartphone on Amazon India, and we owe this small triumph entirely to our fans, who never cease to delight us. Thank you!

We also just introduced our latest flagship to the world, the OnePlus 3T, and in doing so, we have delivered an outstanding successor to one of the best smartphones of 2016, the OnePlus 3, that was launched earlier in the year.

Getting the OnePlus 3T to India has been a top priority for us, and we are delighted to announce that we are all set to release the OnePlus 3T in India shortly! The next big question on everyone’s mind would be the announcement of the launch date.

Since we know how eager our fans are to get their hands on the OnePlus 3T in India, we felt that it is only befitting for us to do something special. So I volunteer to put myself up to a round of ‘Truth or Dare’ where you, our fans, can choose to either ‘ask me anything’ or challenge me to an ‘adventurous dare’. At the end of this round, I will announce the official date of the OnePlus 3T release in India.

We’ll put out a Facebook ‘Truth or Dare’ poll today, allowing our fans to determine how we should reveal the big date, which you all have awaited eagerly and in doing so will make history for being a community which truly owns its brand and not the other way around.

Just know that we can't wait to break the #OnePlus3TinIndia news to you!

Never Settle

2. mithilmja
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2016

mithunkhn likes this.
  3. Jonsnow6099
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2016

Jonsnow6099 , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Give the op3 users a chance to exchange their op3 for 3t

4. Pranav Peddi
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2016

5. adi26
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2016

adi26 , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Truth, Dare class it how you want: An EXACT date when we can expect a proper software upgrade for OnePlus 2! Purchasing it has felt like falling for a bloody scam so far. Buggy updates, zero beta options, no serious feedback platform or interaction with users.

6. ayushraj
    Eclair Nov 22, 2016

ayushraj , Nov 22, 2016 :
    As long as my Oneplus 3 receives all updates that Oneplus 3T gets I have no problem with Oneplus. I think it is important for a brand to keep pace with latest technology. One thing that bothers me a lot is that how Oneplus had managed to pack 3400 mah battery in the same frame as of Oneplus 3

7. anshuuuuul
    Donut Nov 22, 2016

anshuuuuul , Nov 22, 2016 :
    I just purchased op3 2 days back. What will happen to customers who purchased recently ?

8. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Nov 22, 2016

Nidhin Raj likes this.
  9. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Nov 22, 2016

OALEXANDER , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Return it..lol

10. rishisaigal
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2016

rishisaigal , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Dont accept the delivery, return it

Ganeshgns likes this.
  11. osrox
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2016

osrox , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Again, using every small opportunity to create HYPE.

this time, its the launch date.

This kind of marketing, is building up irritation, rather than building up loyalty towards oneplus brand.

12. joy11jyotsna
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2016

joy11jyotsna , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Hello, #OnePlus3TinIndia Vikas sir - Please bring it asap ( this month or 1st week of decmeber ) and also do event in delhi.
    I will come and also those who buy this phone on event day - give them some gifts also - would be really great.

Already love OnePlus 3 - really enjoyed that phone.

I'm waiting to buy OnePlus 3 - T ( GUNMETAL ) 128 GB

shahikh mohammed likes this.
  13. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 22, 2016

camohan , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Another important point would be pricing along with date of availability.

14. krazyfrog
    Donut Nov 22, 2016

sachinkraj, osrox and Ganeshgns like this.
  15. sathish007ece
    Froyo Nov 22, 2016

sathish007ece , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Always launch product last week of a month & Fix sale date between 1-14 of next month .it will be good to arrange or adjust in budget.

Launching place & It's indoor must be interlinked to your product like Quality Design try to opt place near to monuments(Eg Tajmahal or Yellora temple near by area) .

Dash charge ,Good display with completely cooler body (Fool moon + Hill station )

mithilmja likes this.
  16. nonameisgoodbyby
    Froyo Nov 22, 2016

nonameisgoodbyby , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Bring it on - need to buy OnePlus 3 - T 128 GB grey gunmetal version.

OnePlus is unbeatable. OnePlus - you're the best. Really crazy for OnePlus 3 T ( hope it will be launching pretty soon in India)

Come on - Also ( saavn pro 1 yr or Relaince jio all apps 12-months free access or something bigger which is unbeleiveable like first 300 people will get free kevlar carbon case + oneplus bag travel

17. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Nov 22, 2016

SoniaB , Nov 22, 2016 :
    Without restrictions hmmm ... interesting

18. manishsoni7689
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2016

nikhilsnigam likes this.
  19. SAI320
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2016

SAI320 , Nov 22, 2016 :
    You should make balance between OP3 and OP3T regarding Pricing and Device storage. Earlier buyers of OP3 are in trouble of listening rumours of the word "RIP". Not in a negative manner but We are considering your product as a most satisfying than a apple or other bands do. Thank you

20. 1357913579
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2016