OnePlus 3T in India

1. F_Hrithik_Gupta_eakJ
    Donut Nov 23, 2016

F_Hrithik_Gupta_eakJ , Nov 23, 2016 :
    I request OnePlus India to please bring exchange option with OnePlus 3T so that people who want can upgrade his phone. Earlier exchange policy with OnePlus 3 was in very few cities, not even in Pune. This time I am expecting an improvement in this area.

Nawaz.F likes this.
  2. G_Mohit_Sharma_pvKy
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2016

G_Mohit_Sharma_pvKy , Nov 23, 2016 :
    If you were the owner of OP (which is still a small company in smartphone world), would you let people to pay $40 or equivalent INR to get your shiny new product and give back to you the product which you have already planned to kill?

Ishgr8 likes this.
  3. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Nov 23, 2016

Funk Wizard , Nov 23, 2016 :
    Moved to Indian Section
    Personally I don't think exchange is going to happen.
    I can recommend you wait for OP4 or just sell ty existing device and get 3T

4. rohitpillaii
    Froyo Nov 24, 2016

rohitpillaii , Nov 24, 2016 :
    Guys!
    I know OnePlus did this Upgrade for the good
    and the Recent buyers are asking for exchange!
    But think if you were having the OnePlus Company!
    Why would you get the phones back if no one will buy it again?! They already have the better version of the same model!
    Hit like if you understand what i am saying !
    Wait for the OP4 or sell OP3 at 23-25k and get the OP3T! (if you really want)

5. Ishgr8
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2016

Ishgr8 , Nov 24, 2016 :
    Oneplus 3 didn't immediately become a bad phone,it is as good as it was before the 3T launch.
    Sony also updates their phones every 6 months, so they should also institute this exchange program.
    Don't be this naive and think that they will let you do this, they are in this industry to make money, and this "exchange" policy is opposite of that.

6. venkataravi
    Jelly Bean Nov 24, 2016

venkataravi , Nov 24, 2016 :
    Down the line six months, what if anybody wants to exchange OPO3T with OPO4, smart phones life cycle is reduced to 6 months now.. expect new model half yearly. Look at Samsung, they release phone every month A, C & J series.
    So move on ..exchange is not going to work. I'm still happy with Oneplus One purchased 2 years ago.

7. F_Hrithik_Gupta_eakJ
    Donut Nov 25, 2016

F_Hrithik_Gupta_eakJ , Nov 25, 2016 :
    Salute to your patience.

kanagadeepan and venkataravi like this.
  8. DracoSura
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2016

DracoSura , Dec 2, 2016 :
    Forget about OP4, 3T prices are this,
    64GB = Rs. 30k = $439
    128GB = Rs. 35k = $512

F_Hrithik_Gupta_eakJ likes this.
  9. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Dec 2, 2016

kanagadeepan , Dec 2, 2016 :
    If they really bring exchange service, then they will take OP3 for almost throw-away price like Rs14000/- So better sell your OP3 for around 19 to 20k to your friends / relatives and go for OP3T, if you are really that much desperate, imho.