OnePlus 3T keeps turning off via OnePlus 3T

1. dobridin
    Eclair Feb 20, 2020

dobridin , via OnePlus 3T , Feb 20, 2020 :
    Hi there, I have this serious issue with my phone. It keeps trurning off constantly. I tried factory reset with full data wipe and it worked for about a week or so but now it started doing it again. I noticed that it never does it if the battery is more then 40% full. The battery is less then 6 months old, replaiced at official OnePlus service center. I barely have any apps installed again. The phone turns off completely, it is not restarting until I turn it on. Any ideas what might be the reason for this behaviour?

2. Paschfire
    KitKat Feb 23, 2020

Paschfire , via OnePlus 3T , Feb 23, 2020 :
    What does your response have anything to do with the OP question(s)?

3. Paschfire
    KitKat Feb 23, 2020

Paschfire , via OnePlus 3T , Feb 23, 2020 :
    If the battery was already recently replaced with an OEM battery via an authorized OnePlus service centre and performing a factory reset hasn't solved the issue.

Then I suggest you take or send your device bai into a OnePlus service centre for inspection of possible repairs.

4. dobridin
    Eclair Mar 16, 2020

dobridin , via OnePlus 3T , Mar 16, 2020 :
    1584358623442.jpg

1584358623544.jpg
    Well i disabled Chrome, Maps, Google, Disk and started using Edge instead. The problem stopped for couple of weeks so I decided to re-enable them. So last night I got to sleep with my battery charged at 63% and woke up with my phone turned off and battery at 11% which is very strange. I again disabled google apps but the phone still turns off.