OnePlus 3T Stock Recovery image

1. athaarv
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2019

athaarv , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Been using the community beta of Android Pie on my OnePlus 3T for a while now. Yes I know, I should have switched to the official channel. The issue is I'm rooted, have been very busy lately, and I've encountered an encryption issue when I dirty flashed the community build. Backing up and restoring everything is a pain in the ***.

Long story short, I figured it would be a good idea to the flash stock recovery image and let Android update like normal. I went to the download page for the OnePlus 3T and to my surprise they've completely revamped the page and I haven't been able to locate a download link to one of the updated stock recovery images. I tried searching about this but there's nothing on this matter.

Anyone know why they've removed download links to the stock recovery image, and do you know where I can download it?

2. darkarvan
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2019

darkarvan , Oct 5, 2019 :
    you can download the full ota file from oneplus extract it and then extract payload.bin and then get the original .img files your partition you want to flash.
    the full ota file does contain everything.

3. Swati@Sawale
    Froyo Oct 6, 2019

4. gazz1701
    Jelly Bean Oct 12, 2019

gazz1701 , via OnePlus 3T , Oct 12, 2019 :
    They've blanked out a swear or curse word - although suspect they meant to add an extra *.