OxygenOS Oneplus 3T Wifi Not Working

1. Aditya57Sharma
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2018

Aditya57Sharma , Jul 14, 2018 :
    did you got any solution for the problem.

2. G_bijay_shakya_Edcp
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2018

3. G_Jefferson_Madriz_XSVd
    Froyo Jul 14, 2018

G_Jefferson_Madriz_XSVd , Jul 14, 2018 :
    Some time ago OP release a new Oreo software version, did you upgrade your phone?

4. G_Jefferson_Madriz_XSVd
    Froyo Jul 27, 2018

G_Jefferson_Madriz_XSVd , Jul 27, 2018 :
    Hello, Sorry I just saw the message, what Oxygen version are you using? Did you check for the latest updates? This issue was a bug some time ago, but in higher release has been solved.

5. Bradok
    Froyo Aug 3, 2018

Bradok , Aug 3, 2018 :
    Mi op3t al dejar de fábrica ha empezado a dar fallos de conexión WiFi, al activar la WiFi el móvil se reinicia una y otra vez, y así queda hasta que la desactivo.
    Alguien me puede decir como se soluciona.
    Un saludo

6. G_Utsav_Dhungana_yMmr
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2018

G_Utsav_Dhungana_yMmr , Sep 3, 2018 :
    Hello,
    I cannot switch my wifi on even opening the wifi settings the page freezes and a dialog box appears which says setting isn't working. Can anyone help me please

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018

7. Shhawy
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2018

Shhawy , Sep 4, 2018 :
    Hi all my oneplus 3t disabled wifi and bluetooth together cant fined any help from month ago so any help plsssssss and thanks and I try many last update and other install but same thing not fix

8. TheMystic
    Lollipop Sep 4, 2018

TheMystic , Sep 4, 2018 :
    Reset network settings to see if that helps.

Else, download full ROM from OnePlus website and flash it via recovery. I have a 3T and no issues here.

9. ayush501
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

ayush501 , Dec 5, 2018 :
    I guess I am also facing the same issue. I can't turn on wifi. I can't turn on hotspot.
    Tried network reset didn't work. Tried Factory reset didn't help.
    Anybody could find any solution?

10. G_Andy_Ross_emCs
    Cupcake May 10, 2019

G_Andy_Ross_emCs , May 10, 2019 :
    I have the same issues. I am unable to turn the wifi on as it is always crossed out. When I try to turn it on in the settings the slider goes blue but the wifi isn't on. I have tried toggling airplane mode, rebooting and a factory reset. None have worked! Does anyone have any advice?

The device is a 3T, running Android 8.0.0 and OxygenOS 5.0.8.

11. vivekurskv
    Cupcake May 31, 2020

vivekurskv , via OnePlus 5 , May 31, 2020 :
    My OnePlus 3T has stopped connection to WiFi and when clicked on the wifi logo it is not turning ON instead it turns off immediately and presently it is running on Android V9, Oxygen OS 9.0.6 and under wifi performance MAC address is showing as 02:00:00:00:00:00 and IP address is showing as Unavailable and also hotspot is also not enabling.. Please guide me on how to regain WiFi connectivity.

12. oxwall
    Donut Aug 2, 2020

oxwall , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Sigh, my daughter's OP3T developed the exact same symptoms just yesterday. She came home and said the phone had just died on her. She thought it was a bitwbit since battery was good but anyways we put in in charger. Today it starts up but Wi-Fi is turning itself off instantly, just the way you describe it, and MAC address is showing the exact same weirdo data. Sigh. Phone is old but it's in great condition and works a charm, and now this disaster has occurred. Just our luck, in these tough times.

I've performed several full wipes but it won't fix the issue. I'm running latest official firmware (9.0.6) but I'll try and download it from OnePlus website and flash it manually. I'm not getting any hopes though. I have this nasty feeling that somehow the Wi-Fi chip in the phone fried. Sigh. Of course I hope I'm wrong.