Donut Jul 18, 2017

ashacekar likes this.
  2. _DEDSEC_
    Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2017

ashacekar likes this.
  3. Minoharu
    Jul 18, 2017

Minoharu , Jul 18, 2017 :
    I'm tired of bullshit comments, you even don't give a **** what's going on in Ukraine, the viruses are just everywhere, I lost 3 PC cause of the cyber attack
    I just share my point of view, it's forum by the way, so, please, just **** off

4. asasione
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2017

asasione , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Mobile phones are not PCs dumb *** so learn the difference before you draw parallels. Incidence of viruses are extremely low and as long as you use basic knowledge you can protect yourself. He shared a photo app that simply takes photos but because of your blind fear over something that happened to your PCs you extend that to this guy, who was just sharing his work.

Don't post careless and misinformed posts you won't get criticism. Forum is for sharing views and I can critique yours as well.

5. G_dineshshankar_raj_wmpY
    Donut Jul 18, 2017

6. Rajat_Sharma_007
    Donut Jul 18, 2017

ashacekar likes this.
  7. G_sourav_sakhari_sGoa
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

8. SumanthRaju
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

9. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

10. ashacekar

ashacekar , Jul 18, 2017 :
    The link is already there in thread banner

11. ashacekar

ashacekar , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Few features are limited due to no dual cam setup.But it works great.U can go through the thread for reviews.

SumanthRaju likes this.
  12. ashacekar

13. Akhil Kumar
    Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

ashacekar likes this.
  14. Minoharu
    Jul 18, 2017

Minoharu , Jul 18, 2017 :
    Yeah do whatever you want I don't give a ****, but your comment is also meaningless cause your 'opinion' don't change anything
    I want to see your opinion after losing 5 SSD hard drives cause of the damn viruses
    Also as you could known there are phones that have been affected, heh ~100 apps in GP contain viruses so just downloading 'photo app that simply takes photos' can make you lose your credit card data or just wipe everything from your phone
    Now, based on the community comments I can say that it's a great app, but at the moment of my posting there any comments
    There's a good quote in Ukraine says: 'Доверяй но проверяй'('Trust but verify'), well it sounds better in Russian XD

15. asasione

asasione , Jul 18, 2017 :
    The point is you were biased towards him because of your negative experiences. You can justify it however you want but you didn't even wait to see any reviews from other users. I didn't deny presence of apps, careful consideration of what you do or install can reduce chances but never eliminate it. Your attitude is poor that's my issue with you keep those sayings to yourself and learn not to judge without knowing.

16. F_Kartikeya_Krishnan_WAV
    Donut Jul 18, 2017

17. Adrian Gonzalez Campos
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2017

18. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2017

19. Adrian Gonzalez Campos
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2017

20. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 18, 2017

PAVAN BP likes this.