Other OnePlus 5 motherboard is dead in just only 2 years. We are paying rs.35000 for just a rubbish Brand

?

kindly change my motherboard without any charge because of your rubbish latest Oxygen OS update

1. Change motherboard without any charge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Or give atleast 1 year warranty after replacement of motherboard because it is done from authorised.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Raj.Dutta
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2019

Raj.Dutta , Dec 8, 2019 :
    I am only a normal user of smartphone just surfing and watching and only playing almost 1 hour gaming which I can expect from smartphone from a Brand like Oneplus which says Never Settle or Flagship killer.

I have Oneplus 5 (6GB/64GB) phone which I was using normally and while holding the phone in my hand the phone got switched off and not rebooting again. When Visited to service center of One plus they told me the motherboard got dead and is not functioning anymore and on asking any reason(without any fall or water/liquid exposure) why this happen in just 2 years , they just said hardware fault even we spending our hard earned money on trusting a brand who is fooling people around the globe saying Flagshipship killer which is not.

We are trusting the brand to give any solid reasons for the automatic hardware fault by upgrading the bullshit oxygen OS 9.0.5 the Motherboard got dead which is not my fault and now they are charging me around Rs 11000/- for the replacement of motherboard with only 3 months warranty because they are not sure their motherboard is reliable for 4 or more months. OnePlus is cheating people by fooling us that they are providing a good solid phone which is without any drop or liquid exposure, motherboard get dead which is not expected after spending so much huge amount (instead of adding Rs.10000/- extra going to purchase Iphone who provide full customer satisfaction in terms Reliable smartphone).

Atleast provide my Motherboard exchange without any cost(with no warranty I required) because it is not my fault due to your rubbish Oxygen OS update. We spend our hard earned money for just 2 years use then we must go to cheaper phones of Vivo or other brands available which atleast work fine for atleast 3 years and after that also they provide Hardware which is reliable only some lags in software which is expected.

Oneplus is charging so huge amount for a bokus and rubbish hardware which is just got dead with some normal software application usage. Kindly find your Reference number with worst customer support service where guys doesn't know how to talk to customers.
    I will spread this incident on every social media platform . kindly refer those article also by tagging #oneplus .

I will suggest people of India and around the globe don't trust Oneplus and don't go for their Flagship killer phones because they are not the actual flagships. If people want to spend so much amount on phone, go for Iphone or Samsung which is good in their hardware because companies are charging huge amounts for their reliable hardware on which customers can trust.

Email ID:
    Contact No.
    Reference No. MQMBCCDMR2

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2019

2. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Dec 8, 2019

otto2 and BeingIncog like this.
  3. Matt 80
    Lollipop Dec 8, 2019

BeingIncog and otto2 like this.
  4. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Dec 8, 2019

CosmoKramer70 , Dec 8, 2019 :
    I'm sure you understand how electronics work right? Nothing is full proof and destined to out live you right. All types of electronic devices will eventually degrade, breakdown and eventually die.
    Doesn't matter what brand you have everything will eventually just die. It just depends on how you use it and in what conditions you use it. This is why yours has this problem and mine doesn't...

Also if you think iPhones are much more reliable and cheaper to fix then you definitely need to go and get one of those lol...

B_Wrath and otto2 like this.
  5. Raj.Dutta
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2019

Raj.Dutta , Dec 10, 2019 :
    Yes bro I know electronic devices will get die eventually but not so soon as in not near 2 years after spending Rs.40000/- around as we are spending too huge amount for the quality hardware. and yes I have an Iphone 7 earlier and still working for 5 year and for brand change I had gone for the Oneplus but now I feel betrayed now. You can also review what experts are saying and what happening in the market (Dear OnePlus It's Time to Change - My Raw Thoughts
    ) . You just got lucky bro that your phone working and still is in brand warranty. Thats it.

G_plusone likes this.
  6. Raj.Dutta
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2019

Raj.Dutta , Dec 10, 2019 :
    No problem bro . Its just necessary to told people that what they should believe or not. The people just need to know and share their experience to have a better improvement and you are only looking the darker side only.

7. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 10, 2019

G_plusone , Dec 10, 2019 :
    Really !!!

I am not arguing with the point you're making but it has just crossed 3 years.

By the way what did you try to revive your phone before going to the Service centre?
    did you try the unbrick tool?

8. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Dec 10, 2019

CosmoKramer70 , Dec 10, 2019 :
    Well there is your solution, don't by a OnePlus phone. I mean it isn't rocket science. Coming here and moaning about it aint going to fix anything for you. You are on a community forum, there are only users here no OP staff at all. All your complaints are falling on deaf ears. If you are unhappy with OnePlus phones then there is a simple solution.
    What it sounds like you are doing, is that you aint going to buy an other iPhone you are simply going to stay on the OP brand thinking that but posting what you have someone is going to change something to make you happy.
    So good luck with that.