[OnePlus 5][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Mirrors for official Oxygen OS ROMs and OTA updates

1. G_Damn_Eric_MEla Froyo Aug 1, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  2. Pierre02 Froyo Aug 13, 2018

3. Titokhan Honeycomb Aug 14, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  4. Ricghi Gingerbread Aug 21, 2018

5. Titokhan Honeycomb Aug 21, 2018

Titokhan, Aug 21, 2018 :
    Added 5.1.5 full signed zip; interestingly there's no incremental OTA this time.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  6. JuliusZet Honeycomb Aug 28, 2018

JuliusZet, Aug 28, 2018 :
    Hi Titokhan, I can't get any information about the new update, 5.1.5.
    I am like always querying otag.h2os.com/post/Query_Update and I only get 5.1.4 ...
    This method has always worked for me and my automated scripts - until now.
    Could you help me out or do you know someone that could?
    Thanks!

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  7. AnonymousWP Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2018

8. AnonymousWP Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2018

AnonymousWP, Aug 29, 2018 :
    For us (Oxygen Updater team) it still works. 5.1.5 for the 5 and 5T still show up.

Ravi BINAVAT and JuliusZet like this.
  9. JuliusZet Honeycomb Aug 29, 2018

JuliusZet, Aug 29, 2018 :
    Which host are you sending the request to? The same as I do?

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  10. AnonymousWP Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2018

Let me see. The query update-server we use is upload_2018-8-29_15-6-25.png .

Ravi BINAVAT, Titokhan and JuliusZet like this.
  11. JuliusZet Honeycomb Aug 29, 2018

I use the same ... Maybe it has got something to do with the http headers in the request? For example my User-Agent is: com.oneplus.opbackup without the version identifier. Could that make the difference? In that case my problem would be that I don't have a Oneplus 5 anymore so there is no obvious way for me to find out what the latest version of the opbackup app is.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  12. Titokhan Honeycomb Aug 29, 2018

13. AnonymousWP Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 29, 2018

I'm not sure. @arjanvlek is the developer of the app.

Ravi BINAVAT and JuliusZet like this.
  14. JuliusZet Honeycomb Aug 29, 2018

To verify my assumption, could someone with a Oneplus 5 send me the version identifier of the System Update app?
    Settings -> Apps -> Application List -> [...] Show system apps -> System Update -> version identifier is at the bottom of that page. A simple screenshot would be great.
    Thank you in advance!

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  15. arjanvlek Honeycomb Aug 29, 2018

arjanvlek, Aug 29, 2018 :
    @JuliusZet You need to be in a slot of the first 'batch' of people to get the updates immediately.

This is new behaviour. It used to be that an entire country received an update, and then the next one, etc. But now they're limiting it to a small percentage of users at first, and then rolling it out to more people if no critical bugs are discovered.

This happens likely (but not sure) by users claiming a slot number in a batch which is limited to X users. If a slot is available, you get the update. Once all numbers have been taken, it will show the old version only. What this means is, that once all slots of the first batch have been claimed, you'll have to wait until oneplus releases new update slots (a.k.a a new batch of users get the update).

I'm not going to give too much details about how my code still works, since i want it to keep working. But keep in mind that time is crucial and that a regular phone checks every 24 hours for new updates.

Edit: Wanted to let know that the version number of the update client (opbackup) has nothing to do with your chances to grab the update

Ravi BINAVAT, Titokhan and JuliusZet like this.
  16. Titokhan Honeycomb Sep 11, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  17. Titokhan Honeycomb Sep 25, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT and papi72 like this.
  18. shubham2712 Honeycomb Oct 2, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  19. Eanugan Cupcake Oct 11, 2018

Eanugan, Oct 11, 2018 :
    Which one is oneplus 5 official OS version, because my oneplus 5 is "OP5_Oz_BETA_19"

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  20. Titokhan Honeycomb Oct 15, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.