Donut Sep 28, 2020

5. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Sep 28, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Have you considered replacement/repair?

6. Nagarjun123
    Donut Sep 28, 2020

Nagarjun123 , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Its not really very distracting for me. And since its eled a bit of this is expected. Doubt a panel replacement will help. Its not as bright as your images. Are they bright in person? Cause camera tends to exaggerate a bit.

7. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Sep 28, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Not that bright in person, but once you've noticed it you just can't ignore that bright spot.

8. Gowtham Sakthi
    Donut Sep 29, 2020

Gowtham Sakthi , Sep 29, 2020 :
    No ! I haven't got the replacement yet ! Still waiting for oneplus team ! They're are very much excited on testing the paitence level of the customer's.

I've the same issue as yours even I toggled with local dimming many times but once you've saw those patches popping out ... You cant get away without bothering about it.

9. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Sep 29, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Sep 29, 2020 :
    lol, in my case OnePlus engineer initiated a repair request without even visiting my house.

10. Gowtham Sakthi
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

Gowtham Sakthi , Sep 30, 2020 :
    In my case they are saying that there's no issues in the panel ... Even though I've sent videos and more than 15 images of the bledding. To talk to an actual oneplus executive who does the approval and stuff it took me 35 days ... But still he's saying me to wait........

11. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Oct 1, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Oct 1, 2020 :
    I visited Reliance Digital store today. The TV they had for demo, it was perfectly lit without any bleeding. Even at 100% backlight I couldn't see any sort of bleeding.

Definitely an issue with my panel.

12. Gowtham Sakthi
    Donut Oct 2, 2020

Gowtham Sakthi , Oct 2, 2020 :
    Obviously that's my concern as well ...on the store it was perfect I visited more than 2 stores and an experience store of oneplus ... All seem perfectly alright. Still the approval team has said there's no issue with my product ... This is a lame excuse as previous one's .. they're not concerned about the customer ... once they've sold the product that's it no more queries and no more replacement ... I cannot recommend my friends or my colleague's to even think of the great 1+ brand anymore ... I'm fed up !!
    This was my worst purchase and I totally regret buying it !

13. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Oct 3, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Oct 3, 2020 :
    Post pics of your TV here with all sorts of background (light/grey/dark) where the bleeding is visible and get the opinion of OnePlus TV experts and engineer here at the forums. if they say the panel looks bad, show the same to CS people.

If the bleeding is ruining your daily experience and is very much noticable, the panel has to be replaced.

You paid 70K for it, there's no point in settling.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020

14. Gowtham Sakthi
    Donut Oct 3, 2020

Gowtham Sakthi , Oct 3, 2020 :
    Yeah Gaurav , I've already posted pics of my tv with bleeding predominantly visible ... Even Venky tagged an official person to look into my issue but none of them even bothered to contact me. I won't settle untill I get a resolution for my issue ... Because the tv watching experience is totally ruined by this issue. Paying a premium should be worth right ?? Otherwise there are a huge lot of other brands out there ... I could have easily opted for them with even lesser price. let's wait ... So what about you ? Did you raise a complain ?

15. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Oct 3, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Oct 3, 2020 :
    The engineer CS people sent to my home, didn't actually come. He initiated repair request straight away without giving a visit.

When I called CS people and explained this, they say the engineer would come with the replacement panel itself to your house. If the display needs to be replaced, he'd do, otherwise he'd take the display back with him. Either way, as I see it CS people are waiting for replacement panel to come to Bangalore.

I don't know how accurate this is.

Also, I remember your TV was also requested to be replaced by the technician who visited. what happened after that?

Screenshot_20201004-025031.jpg

16. Gowtham Sakthi
    Donut Oct 4, 2020

Gowtham Sakthi , Oct 4, 2020 :
    Nothing has been significantly progressive ! Atleast you have been updated via the app for me no update since Aug 25th
    1601803552604.jpg

17. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Oct 4, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Oct 4, 2020 :
    have you called customer support? what did they say?

18. Gowtham Sakthi
    Donut Oct 4, 2020

19. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Oct 5, 2020

Gaurav Rohilla , Oct 5, 2020 :
    IMG_20201005_170255.jpg

My replacement panel arrived today and they'll be fixing before EOD.

I'll let you know if the new panel also has halo effect or not.

20. Gowtham Sakthi
    Donut Oct 5, 2020

Gowtham Sakthi , Oct 5, 2020 :
    Yeah that's great !

But my side, nothing has been updated.

Pls update the difference between the both.

And make sure they fix it properly , because in another thread I've saw someone's panel was not fixed properly and then the frame ( bezzels ) was shabby.