OxygenOS OnePlus 5t - Android 10 lags/bugs

1. saini.aman001
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

saini.aman001 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Just now I have updated my OnePlus 5t phone on android 10. It has lots of bugs and the OnePlus team need a couple of hours to fine-tune the lags/bugs in the Oxygen OS and apps.

1. Oneplus gestures were the best gestures. Which is not available. I hope OnePlus will officially add in the next rollout.
    2. OnePlus Customization tab not working properly not able to change the icon style.
    3. Screen colors need more calibration. Colors are too sharp/dull in default options.

I hope OnePlus will consider all the facts and help customers to fix pending issues before discontinuing the updates on OnePlus 5t devices.

Please note that I had already cleared the cache and 1 time completely reset the phone in order to avoid the conflict between android 9/10 files.

Taavi Miku likes this.
  2. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jun 2, 2020

the_o2 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I don't think this gonna happen.

Make sure you OnePlus launcher version is 4.4.8 if not update it from play store.

Tell them here as well
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

3. Ravi Shankar Haasini
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

Ravi Shankar Haasini , Jun 4, 2020 :
    Contact search does not work for most contacts after the update. I can scroll to it in the phonebook. But does not show when I search for it. This is horrible..

This is a basic phone functionality and lot of people are impacted.