Oneplus 5T bricked

1. Anders K.
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

Anders K. , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Picture: https://imgur.com/a/TSshbCx

So this has just happened, I was sitting with my 5T, and as I exited an app, my screen turns every possible color, and the phone completely stopped responding to my touch.

The only thing that "works" is the power button, if I hold it for 10 seconds, then the screen turns all black, but when I turn it on again, the screen is the same and the color pattern hasn't changed.

The phone also vibrates when I touch it, and I can't connect it to my computer, it simply doesn't respond to anything.

So, please if anybody knows anything, or this has happened to anyone before, it would be very helpful I you will leave a comment

Attached Files:

• wtf.jpg
      wtf.jpg
      File size:
      149.6 KB
      Views:

2. stark2991_PL
    KitKat Nov 19, 2019

3. Anders K.
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

That was also what I thought, and that I could just plug it into my computer and back the device up from there, but my computer can't find the phone when I plug it in

4. stark2991_PL
    KitKat Nov 19, 2019

stark2991_PL , Nov 19, 2019 :
    It can't find the phone because you have to enable USB transfer mode on the screen. Do you have USB debugging enabled?

5. Anders K.
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

It has been able to find the phone before, even tho it has only been set to charging, and not USB transfer

6. StopItRawr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 19, 2019

StopItRawr , Nov 19, 2019 :
    It's dead Jim.

Contact OnePlus support: https://www.oneplus.com/support

Try turning it off and using either Volume up, or down while using the power button. See if the phone either sparks into life, or responds on Fastboot or recovery mode on USB and see if you can try to reinstall from there.

If nothing responds, it can only be fixed by OnePlus.