OnePlus 5T Pop-Ups at O2

1. Pym C.
    Europe Team Staff Member Nov 16, 2017

Pym C. , Nov 16, 2017 :
    Friends,

The OnePlus 5T has landed. On Tuesday 21st November at 2pm, we will be holding a Pop-Up store at O2's flagship London store at 134 Oxford Street. Buy the OnePlus 5T before anyone else and get exclusive swag while you're at it. For one day only, the OnePlus 5T will be on sale for £449 or £499 (for the 64GB and 128GB variants respectively), the same price as on OnePlus.net on the day, along with tons of free accessories. Customers must also purchase £15 top-up with O2.

O2 will be offering a 50GB data tariff for the cost of 10GB on pay monthly and, if you pre-order or order the 5T before December 6th, 12 months free of Xbox Live Gold.

As Pop-Up pros will know, the queues will fill up fast so make sure you get there before 2pm. For the first time in OnePlus history, we'll also be holding a Pop-Up store in Belfast at O2 Castle Lane, along with O2 London Westfield Stratford and O2 Manchester Arndale.

As if you needed more convincing, here's a reminder of what went down at our European OnePlus 5 pop-ups:

Head over to the Facebook event page here.

See you there,
    Pym

2. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 16, 2017

superplus , Nov 16, 2017 :
    Fun times in London :D Any chance there'll be a EuroTour-type of event again for those in other parts of the country :rolleyes: :cool: :p

[​IMG]

jpswer likes this.
  3. marteebee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 16, 2017

4. Pym C.
    Europe Team Staff Member Nov 17, 2017

Pym C. , Nov 17, 2017 :
    Stay tuned tomorrow (later today) :cool:

TLDR version: "We'll also be holding a Pop-Up store in Belfast at O2 Castle Lane, along with O2 London Westfield Stratford and O2 Manchester Arndale" :)

jpswer, superplus and marteebee like this.
  5. marteebee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2017

6. mdta
    Froyo Nov 18, 2017

mdta , Nov 18, 2017 :
    The London event is listed as the Oxford Street O2 store. However the event detail mentions one at Westfield Stratford also.

Are these the same day and time?

Is there any difference between what will take place at either London location?

The Oxford Street store is a nice location, Microsoft held their Lumia 950 launch event there, and I remember being there so excited to get a new contract with the 950 XL. I really think the OnePlus 5T will be my next phone, so it will be nice to go to another launch event, and feel the excitement of other fans.

7. hoggar10
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2017

hoggar10 , Nov 21, 2017 :
    I’m in Manchester today! May not have time before my train comes to make it! It may save me £500 though?