OnePlus 6 "calls"

1. ralphprieto Cupcake Jul 23, 2019

ralphprieto, Jul 23, 2019 :
    i have OnePlus 6 for a year last February i notice i can't receive calls and text message i try to reboot the phone after that they working and they happen again after a week and my carrier plan is T-MOBILE it's getting bad today i can't call and receive the call i call support for OnePlus and they teach me how after that they working ! after 1hr not working again "please" any suggestions? thank you

2. Atulit1 Honeycomb Jul 23, 2019

3. Jmeade303 Cupcake Jul 23, 2019

Jmeade303, Jul 23, 2019 :
    not a provider issue...I have the same thing, people say they called me but that it either went straight to voicemail or rang like normal then went to voicemail and on my end I get no notification of an incoming call, I don't see anything on my call log - nothing unless they leave a voice mail them I get that notification. I have straight talk wireless which is AT&T.

4. ralphprieto Cupcake Jul 24, 2019

ralphprieto, Jul 24, 2019 :
    did you fix it ?

5. rugvlad Cupcake Jul 24, 2019

rugvlad, Jul 24, 2019 :
    Hey guys, sorry but I have a problem and I cannot make a new thread until my account is 15 days old, basically if you have a problem, you have to live with it for 2 more weeks, yeah, thanks.

I have a girl who keeps on calling me and leaves me voice mails and I am really sick and tired of this. She's been blocked, however when she calls, the phone shows me: Phone call blocked. And after I get a text from voicemail. I will shut my voicemail so she cannot leave one, however I don't want to see that Oneplus 6 has blocked the call. I just want to forget her and get on with my life. Last time, she called me for 3 months without a reply from my part. Hundreds of voicemails. 7-8 a day. So what should I do so that notice from dashboard and from system ui doesn't show anymore?

6. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jul 24, 2019

B_Wrath, Jul 24, 2019 :
    You can always create a thread in the "starting point" section or discuss in relevant threads. You'll always hold answers already available in few threads.
    That's how it works unfortunately. Your system is blocking the call from ringing. But it doesn't mean you didn't receive a call.
    Check with your network provider if they can block numbers. That way, you won't get notified as the call doesn't reach you at all.

Kytharsis likes this.
  7. ralphprieto Cupcake Jul 24, 2019

ralphprieto, Jul 24, 2019 :
    i never block the number

8. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jul 24, 2019

B_Wrath, Jul 24, 2019 :
    You have just told that you have blocked her number.

Kytharsis likes this.