Sound OnePlus 6 earpiece speaker dead

1. Slovaku
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2018

Slovaku , Aug 7, 2018 :
    Well, after having 0 issues with my ex Oneplus phones,here comes first on my OP6.
    My earpiece speaker is gone, today 7th august, i had a issue,i restarted phone... Tried like 3 4 times to make a call, once worked and that was all. I tried different test (software wise) and nothing. I shaked my phone a bit and i can hear my speaker moving arround inside. My phone had no collisions with ground or any shocks or drops of any kind. This is a production issue?? Anyone have this problem?
    BTW. Can anyone tell me/share info about warranty in europe how its done? How much time is needed for shipping fixing and stuff like that? TY guys.

2. nabbed
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2018

nabbed , Aug 7, 2018 :
    What you hear when you shake the phone may be the camera, not the earpiece speaker.
    Before exchanging the phone, try clearing cache in Settings/Storage and in Recovery, try running the phone in Safe Boot mode (hold on Power Off message when turning the phone off,) and try a Factory Reset as a last resort.

3. Slovaku
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2018

Slovaku , Aug 7, 2018 :
    I just realized, op6 got ois right? That's what i hear, i just saw a op6 diss. video, and earpiece is not not soldered or held in place by anything,just two pins connecting on mobo.

4. Slovaku
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2018

5. nabbed
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2018

Best Answer
    nabbed , Aug 7, 2018 :
    Try filing a complaint under Support at the very top of this website. They get back to you usually pretty quickly. Maybe they can explain how to exchange the phone and how long it would take in your country.

Slovaku likes this.
  6. Slovaku
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2018

nabbed likes this.