OnePlus 6 Faces Airtel 4G LTE Connectivity Issues

1. santoshaher1001
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2020

santoshaher1001 , Feb 20, 2020 :
    Yesterday I ported my idea (4G) sim into Airtel (4G), as per the instructions provided by Airtel store executive I inserted sim into my OnePlus 6 device and it was not working, then I changed sim card slot, still facing same issue.

Then I used another device and inserted Airtel (4G) sim and it start working. Sim card showed full network.

I again inserted Airtel card in my OnePlus 6, now it showing network but if I dial my number from another mobile, not getting any call on OnePlus 6 and at call device (another mobile) it gives an msg on call - "The number you are trying to reach is not responding to your call, plz try again later"

OnePlus Support team plz give me solution. I can't use 2 handset for 2 sim. I think this is very major bug and it completely impacting on my work and banking transaction. every time I need to brought 2 handset for my Airtel and Jio card.

plz fix this issue ASAP and take this bug as priority issue.

2. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 20, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 20, 2020 :
    Try to reset your Mobile Network

Settings, System, Reset Options, Reset WiFi Mobile Bluetooth.

Also clear your Phone app info cache

And also the following,

Wipe cache partition

Turn off your device.

Press and hold the Volume down and Power button at the same time.

When the OnePlus logo appears, release the Power button, but continue holding the Volume down button.

At the Password screen, enter the Password or PIN number that you use to unlock your device. When done, tap Ok.

Tap English.

Tap Wipe data and cache.

Tap Wipe cache.

Tap Yes to continue.

Tap Reboot to restart the phone.

See if that helps.

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. santoshaher1001
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2020

santoshaher1001 , Feb 27, 2020 :
    As per they steps given by you,

I did but still facing an issue. also I visited OnePlus service center J. M. road Pune and they re-install OS in my phone but still I am facing same issue..

Totally helpless because there is no one to take it up and resolve it.

4. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 27, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 27, 2020 :
    If you have done all you mentioned on the phone, then I would suggest contacting the Mobile providers. It's possible that one of the sims is not functioning correctly, also check with them that the APN for each is setup correctly.

5. santoshaher1001
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2020

santoshaher1001 , Feb 29, 2020 :
    I have changed my sim but still facing same issue... even use another Airtel sim number but issue is remain same.

As per my understanding problem is within the device because all other Airtel sim are working in other devices but not in OnePlus 6. Now OnePlus service center is not accepting the issue with device nor sim card provider..

CompleteDeadLock... helpless... airtel X OnePlusNotWorking...

6. santoshaher1001
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2020

I have changed my sim but still facing same issue... even use another Airtel sim number but issue is remain same.

As per my understanding problem is within the device because all other Airtel sim are working in other devices but not in OnePlus 6.

Now OnePlus service center is not accepting the issue with device nor sim card provider..

CompleteDeadLock... helpless... airtel X OnePlusNotWorking...

7. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 29, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 29, 2020 :
    One other option would be to reset the phone.

Do a full Erase/Delete Data button, factory reset. This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android 10.

So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings, System, Reset Options, Erase All Data, click on the Delete All Data button,

8. santoshaher1001
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2020

yes.. already did it.

as I said earlier, I have installed new OS on my device so there is completely new settings are present.

9. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 29, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 29, 2020 :
    I would suggest contact OnePlus support directly for more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact details. And reference this thread, to show what has already been tried.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

11. Kytharsis
    Nougat Mar 1, 2020

12. Caomhin
    KitKat Mar 1, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 1, 2020 :
    This is 6 series Forum, please use 7 series area to post your issue.

13. santoshaher1001
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2020

santoshaher1001 , Mar 4, 2020 :
    As per your suggestion I contacted to the OnePlus support team and they said OnePlus backend team will contact me for same issue. Today is 5th day and not yet received any call/sms/Email from OnePlus backend team. I really frustrated for this issue.

I request to the OnePlus team, please take your device back to you, I never want refund amount. it's all about standard which you not maintaining.

Thank.. [e]1f60a[/e]

14. Caomhin
    KitKat Mar 4, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 4, 2020 :
    I don't work for OnePlus, this is a community forum for users, I am the same as you. A OnePlus phone user.

I will tag @SoniaB and see if she can look into it for you.

Kytharsis likes this.