Oneplus 6 has horrific Camera ???

1. Punit G
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2018

Punit G , Jun 14, 2018 :
    N OP take more than a year to provide any camera improvement, We haven't received it yet. Update team is obsessed with DND mode.. not everyone is gamer here.. focus on other things too..

2. d0pePanda
    Eclair Jun 14, 2018

d0pePanda , Jun 14, 2018 :
    honestly the op6 has a great camera..... the details are great.. dynamic range is on point.. colors are awesome..ois eis are on point..u also have to consider the fact that s9 is twice the price of op6

Julian_Philip_89 and Bassman999 like this.
  3. P1528556575843
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2018

P1528556575843 , Jun 14, 2018 :
    Yes looks like, he actually wants to buy a camera, maybe he ended up browsing in the wrong section.

4. Julian_Philip_89
    Eclair Jun 18, 2018

Julian_Philip_89 , Jun 18, 2018 :
    if you want a camera that is best in class go buy a DSLR or Micro 4/3 system and also have a smartphone - or just go buy an iPhone or an S9 and go with aftermarket camera accessories.

like if you cannot afford what you want, don't come into the One Plus 6 forums and complain about it being responsible or capable enough for affording a product with less comprimise on the details you are ultimately worried the most about.

grow a pair and go buy the phone you want and grit your teeth with your old smartphone while you save up and let positive attitudes inhabit the OnePlus forums.

I for one am so done seeing the most replied and viewed threads being idiotic complainers with anecdotal evidence of exactly nothing. it's childish, a waste of time, and incredibly disrespectful.

shame on the OP for even making this without having the facts to backup his slander, which is the perfect word to describe OPs words.

Bassman999 likes this.
  5. Sathish_Bharathi
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2018

Sathish_Bharathi , Jun 18, 2018 :
    You dont compare not only camera, you want to compare all hard ware configuration, for example you can install my device apk from play store, and check full specifications.
    Mainly the in build sensors, samsung s9+ have only have 36 sensors, but in op6 have 46 sensors. And the phone was Especially design for gaming and better hardware with better camera even compare with honor 10 vs op6 is the best.
    So I recommend, you go for op6 with eyes closed.

Julian_Philip_89 likes this.
  6. Julian_Philip_89
    Eclair Jun 18, 2018

Julian_Philip_89 , Jun 18, 2018 :
    you make an excellent point sir. consider the entire package

Sathish_Bharathi likes this.
  7. Sathish_Bharathi
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2018

Julian_Philip_89 likes this.
  8. Chinmay.me
    Eclair Jun 19, 2018

Chinmay.me , Jun 19, 2018 :
    First of all, please compare every aspect of the phone. And make sure you are comparing two phones competing in same level. Please do not compare a $500 phone to $800 or $900 phone. If you are really into camera get yourself a pixel. And First of all clear your mind about what you exactly need in your phone. Don't ask every other feature and hardware capabilities along with being decently priced. That won't happen, so go ahead and buy yourself something else. OnePlus made a good phone overall with good performance in every aspect along with a good price point. I would recommend OnePlus 6 overall the best $500 phone. If you want more better it's your choice and your budget.

Sathish_Bharathi likes this.
  9. caspere
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 19, 2018

caspere , Jun 19, 2018 :
    I want a $100 phone that has Lecia lenses Google Pixel software Apple sexiness, bullet proof bomb proof, and can save the world. I will not get it for $100, not even at $200.

Why are people here expecting otherwise?

10. PARTHA D
    Donut Jun 19, 2018

PARTHA D , Jun 19, 2018 :
    agreed, while comparing we should consider all aspects including price range...and considering price OP6 is amazing and most convenient choice.

Chinmay.me likes this.
  11. Arun_Chongdar_OnePlus
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2018

Arun_Chongdar_OnePlus , Jun 19, 2018 :
    OP6 red-eye problem when took photos in low light under shadow conditions as compared to OP5t. Hope something is done for it. I could have controlled the red-eye only if pro mode had flash enable.

12. PARTHA D
    Donut Jun 19, 2018

PARTHA D , Jun 19, 2018 :
    lots of changes under consideration... wait till next update or visit your nearest OP Store..

13. Arun_Chongdar_OnePlus
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2018

thanks for the info...

14. saurabh tripathi
    Eclair Jun 19, 2018

saurabh tripathi , Jun 19, 2018 :
    I have been using it for 19 days now and the pro mode is my go to mode. I have been taking decent pictures and the video quality is good too. I paid 40k for this phone that was my budget maxed out I would expect more too If I payed over 55k for a phone.

OP6 is a budget phone and is a secondary equipment in my rig gets work done pretty well.

Arun_Chongdar_OnePlus likes this.
  15. HighWorm
    Donut Jun 19, 2018

16. Arun_Chongdar_OnePlus
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2018

There is no complains for the hardware bro, its all the updates I am waiting for

17. saurabh tripathi
    Eclair Jun 19, 2018

At least we will have updates for a longer time with sure shot Android update too.

Arun_Chongdar_OnePlus likes this.
  18. HighWorm
    Donut Jun 19, 2018

HighWorm , Jun 19, 2018 :
    The app never utilises the secondary camera, they could do wonders if they use it for opposite exposure creating exposure brackets and so much more...the possibilities amaze me, wish they'd implement this, or anything better.

19. saurabh tripathi
    Eclair Jun 19, 2018

I understand that, maybe using it as a wide angle lens would have been amazing. Maybe a software update could get us some functionality to the camera.

20. HighWorm
    Donut Jun 19, 2018

HighWorm , Jun 19, 2018 :
    it's all maybe for now, fingers crossed and godspeed to the team...just maybe, they'll surpass expectations.
    pro mode till then.