Oneplus 6 issues i found after using for 48 hours.

1. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

ashwinmurali , May 24, 2018 :
    * Dash/Rapid charge delay, it is taking approx 2 minutes to start dash charging, untill then it charges in normal mode. This is the scariest part, because i cant confirm whether this is a software issue or hardware issue. Even Oneplus support is not responding to my mails and Oneplus.in customer care executives are also helpless. Very sad.

* I dont know what is the use with secondary camera. If you say, it is for potrait mode. Sorry, that is a total crap. I have checked the camera on normal mode by covering the top cam lens. From that, it is confirmed that there is no role for that second piece of cam in taking normal photos or videos! Please oneplus try to utilize both the lens in normal mode to bring out better and crisp images.

See, iam sad, i had my trust in oneplus and that is the sole reason why i spent this kind of money for the phone. Iam a student, i dont have any source to get INR 40000, after seeing and experiencing the success of Oneplus 3 (my previous phone) and 5T. Then i started saving money from last year. Somehow i could raise half amount and also with my parents support, i was able to buy this phone. And now i feel a total let down. I dont care for IP ratings, Wireless charging because if Oneplus include that features, the price will surely jump onto 45k+ which i cant even think about. But certainly, i would expect better camera and audio (dolby like software), but sadly oneplus messed both. It seems all there focus was on Perfomance/Speed, and yes, it is by far the fastest phone i ever used. Battery perfomance is also better (if not the best). Truly amazing display.

Regarding the Camera i can wait, but please, some one from oneplus give me a solution for the issue of dash/rapid charging delay, if it is a hardware issue, i can easily get it replaced with in 10 days. Im trying to get a response from yesterday onwards...

Friends, im a die hard oneplus fan. And that is why i bought this phone even if it is way above from my affordable range/budget. So please please please help me...

2. jvidia
    Gingerbread May 24, 2018

3. GopalB.
    Nougat May 24, 2018

GopalB. , May 24, 2018 :
    Have you tried visiting the service center???

4. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

Yes. It seems the oversized brick is causing the issues, as it doesn't gets inserted properly. This is what I understood from the service centre. And to my surprise it worked properly in their port. After that I came back to home and tried connecting in different ways, but the delay persists. So, now the only way for me is to use the brick of my OnePlus 3.

GopalB. likes this.
  5. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

6. GopalB.
    Nougat May 24, 2018

GopalB. , May 24, 2018 :
    So the oneplus 3 charger is working fine???

ashwin6004 likes this.
  7. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

GopalB. likes this.
  8. GopalB.
    Nougat May 24, 2018

GopalB. , May 24, 2018 :
    Then it could be what you said...
    Because it was working fine in service center!!!

ashwin6004 likes this.
  9. prajnay0
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 24, 2018

prajnay0 , May 24, 2018 :
    if you really want Dolby software flash magisk and get it but personally I don't think Dolby software is worth it. and btw there. is already Dirac software inbuilt with the device

ashwin6004 likes this.
  10. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

I love Viper4android. Even I'll go with viper if I root Oos. But usually I don't wish to root until the phone reaches it's EOL. Why I suggested Dolby is that, the equalizers and sound customisations are much better than the stock audio tuner. (not for speaker purpose)

11. sumithbhat123
    Froyo May 24, 2018

sumithbhat123 , May 24, 2018 :
    The portrait mode isn't as good as I expected. Edge detection still needs to get better. I tried covering the secondary lens and blur doesn't happen. I don't think it's a gimmick although I agree that Oneplus could make better use of the secondary camera.

12. AADITHYA_KRISHNAN
    Eclair May 24, 2018

13. zanarke
    Donut May 24, 2018

zanarke , May 24, 2018 :
    I've a bug with the rear camera.

If I try to use the flash, the picture is taken juste before the flash and then the picture comes out really dark... With no flash, no problem.

Do you have the same issue?

14. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

1527184713494.jpg
    no issues..... [e]1f602[/e]

15. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

1527184766509.jpg
    Battery is better than ever!!!!!!!!! 1hour+ of intense usage drained only 14% of battery

16. ashwinmurali
    Honeycomb May 24, 2018

bro, it seems to be a software issue, many ppl are facing the same. but may be, it is to stabilize the voltage and kickstart rapid charging. anyway im not sure. so, im unfortunate that it worked fine at service centre [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]