OnePlus 6 Open Sales Start Now! A Guide on How to Order

1. Kale W. E-commerce Lead Staff Member May 22, 2018

Kale W., May 22, 2018 :
    OnePlus 6 Open Sales at oneplus.com.jpg

Friends,

We know you're excited to get the OnePlus 6 into your hands! To make things more efficient, we’ve whipped up a little guide to help guide you through your order.

[ Availability ]
    Open sales at oneplus.com start on May 22. The OnePlus 6 will be available in Europe and North America. We’ve increased the amount of stock that'll be available at launch, but to be on the safe side, we recommend placing your order ASAP. Once we sell out the stock on hand, we will start pre-sales with our estimated stock volume and dispatch lead-time, until the stock runs out. We will try our best to make sure more fans can order the device without minimal wait time.

[ Versions ]
    4 versions of the OnePlus 6 are available when open sales start. During the order process, we’ll give you an estimated delivery time of your device.

[ Shipping regions ]
    The OnePlus 6 is currently available in the following regions:
    • North America
      • Canada, United States
    • Europe
      • Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, United Kingdom
    • APAC
    We are always looking to make our products available in new regions. So if your region isn’t listed above, please keep an eye on our channels for updates on product availability.

[ Shipping ]
    All phone orders will automatically receive free standard shipping. For a faster and more efficient shipping experience, Priority shipping is available at a flat rate. Accessories and Gear will also be available for standard and priority shipping at a flat rate. The standard shipping rate for Gear will continue to be determined by weight. We'll have some sweet offers for launch week, so stay tuned!

[ How to order the OnePlus 6 online ]
    1. Login to your OnePlus account. If you don’t have a OnePlus account, you can register one for free athttps://www.oneplus.com/account/sign-up. You can register using your personal email, Facebook, or Google account. Once you’ve registered your account, simply log in at https://www.oneplus.com/account/sign-in.
    2. Choose your regional store based on your shipping address. Please remember, it’s extremely important to select the correct region based on your shipping address before placing an order. Choose the regional store based on the country you want your phone to be shipped to.
    3. Order your device at https://www.oneplus.com/oneplus-6.
    4. Select your desired device version to start the order process. Follow the steps shown to complete your order. You can also find the following information on this page:
      • The delivery options available for your location.
      • The estimated dispatch time of your order.
    5. Add special offers. During the order process, you’ll also be able to add special offers to your order. Please take a minute to check out our assortment of bundles and accessories.

[ Exclusive Open Sales Offer ]

20% Off Priority Shipping
    Can’t wait to get started with the OnePlus 6? Enjoy 20% off on priority shipping when sales start. Only for May 22nd.

Calling all Students
    Order the OnePlus 6 through our Student Program to receive 5% off, and 10% off all accessories. Learn more at Student Program.

Refer Your Friends
    Refer your friends to climb the leaderboards and win prizes. The top 3 referrers win a OnePlus 6. Learn more at OnePlus Referral Program.

Trade in Now!
    Make an easy trade-in with any smartphone for a great price to upgrade to OnePlus 6. Learn more about Trade-in Program.

[ Terms of Usage for Vouchers ]
    • Only one coupon can be used per order. Multiple voucher codes cannot be applied to the same purchase.
    • The difference in value between your coupon and your purchase cannot be redeemed for cash.
    • Should you refund your purchase, you will not be able to reuse your coupon.

[ FAQ ]
    • Q: Why can’t I see my order history?
    • A: Sorry for the inconvenience! You may experience some delays when you try to retrieve your order history, due to high traffic on our website. Please check back later to review your updated order history. If your problems persist, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
    • Q: I paid twice with two different payment methods. How can I fix this?
    • A: No worries. Just let us know your order number, email, and which payment method you would like for us to cancel.
    • Q: Why did my order get cancelled?
    • A: Once you've checked out, you have up to three hours to complete the payment for your order before it is automatically cancelled.
    • Q: I can’t cancel my order. What should I do?
    • A: We can cancel the order from our end. Just submit a request to cancel your order, and include your order number and the email address associated with the order you wish to cancel.
    • Q: How do I know if a product is out of stock?
    • A: When you select your desired model, the product webpage should display the availability and estimated delivery time of the device. If your chosen model is out of stock, you can hit the "Notify me" to receive a restock notification once the device is available.
    • Q: My order status has not been updated. Why does it say that the order has not been paid, even though I just submitted my payment?
    • A: It may take up to 5 minutes for PayPal to process and send us your payment status.
    • Q: Why is my PayPal taking forever to load?
    • A: It can take between 10 to 30 seconds to process your payment through PayPal.
    • Q: How many devices can I get per order?
    • A: You can purchase a maximum of 4 devices per order.
    Got questions? Ask away in the comments. We're here to help.

Never Settle.

mehulanand, _fas_, aris and 69 others like this.
  2. David Y. Community Manager Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    David Y., May 22, 2018 :
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long wait. Our online store is able to place orders now, however, users from the UK and the Netherlands cannot pay through HiPay (temporary). We are working on the issue and will keep you guys posted. Our e-comm team will send an email to users who faced payment issues during the ordering process soon.

Again, apologies for all the inconvenience :(

aenews, amywu, Baymax and 12 others like this.
  3. smartbuddy Ice Cream Sandwich May 22, 2018

avvinm and Kale W. like this.
  4. GuitarHero0179 Jelly Bean May 22, 2018

GuitarHero0179, May 22, 2018 :
    Nice! Seen that the pop up stores where a huge success I'm curious about the open sales. Great that there is another referral contest as well.

Last edited: May 22, 2018

Kale W. likes this.
  5. ɢноѕтΘпе Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 22, 2018

Kale W., otto2, woSch and 2 others like this.
  6. MiszterSoul Ice Cream Sandwich May 22, 2018

G_plusone and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  7. Wackencorpse Jelly Bean May 22, 2018

Wackencorpse, May 22, 2018 :
    In Europe Open Sale starts in two hours. Happy buying to everyone. I will have a first look at the OP6 today in Hamburg visiting the Euro Tour.

8. obol2 Honeycomb May 22, 2018

obol2, May 22, 2018 :
    I'm going to the Euro Tour on Thursday in Frankfurt. Happy buying everyone!

Kale W. and otto2 like this.
  9. NovinDavis KitKat May 22, 2018

Kale W. likes this.
  10. wolki2001 Cupcake May 22, 2018

11. skarpinis Honeycomb May 22, 2018

skarpinis, May 22, 2018 :
    No thanks 3t no updates bye oneplus bought razer phone so happy amazing 120hz display

12. MiszterSoul Ice Cream Sandwich May 22, 2018

MiszterSoul, May 22, 2018 :
    There will be some for sure. But not a big change after 5T

ganstakillerz likes this.
  13. L1ght09 Cupcake May 22, 2018

14. fragargon Honeycomb May 22, 2018

15. Plenkske Dutch POC Assistant Head Moderator May 22, 2018

Plenkske, May 22, 2018 :
    @Kale W.
    I see a lot of people asking about vouchers. Can certain vouchers be used together with others, or is it only 1 voucher for each order.

Example:
    - free bullets for people who went to launch
    - free priority shipping
    - 20€ discount on accessoires

Can any of these be combined, or none at all ?

Also, I have a question myself: the Bullets Wireless sales starts on June 5th. Is it known what time the sales start ? For each region.

16. EmzeO Honeycomb May 22, 2018

Kale W. likes this.
  17. luxuskamel KitKat May 22, 2018

luxuskamel, May 22, 2018 :
    Remember , some people here have invite links in their signatures. So you can save some money

18. hasterONE Froyo May 22, 2018

hasterONE, May 22, 2018 :
    Love it when ppl can pre-order it through Amazon.de and in India but not in Amazon US! I see how it is!!! Wow

H1527776620308 likes this.
  19. ruffinsky Froyo May 22, 2018

ruffinsky, May 22, 2018 :
    In the AMA you said Priority Shipping is Free for the Oneplus 6. What gives?
    free shipping.PNG

EmzeO likes this.
  20. dcmcc24 KitKat May 22, 2018

dcmcc24, May 22, 2018 :
    Good luck on the launch @Kale W. I would also like to know if multiple vouchers can be used together such as priority shipping and bullets.

21. G_Alexandru_Alexa_WwyJ Cupcake May 22, 2018