Oneplus 6 or Huawei P20 pro

1. Amancf
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2018

Amancf , Jul 9, 2018 :
    u should take P20.. one plus 6 has a overall poor performance..

2. racerx67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 5, 2018

racerx67 , Nov 5, 2018 :
    Having now purchased a P20 Pro I have to say the things I love about it are the camera's give some amazing results and the depth of field (Bokeh) works amazingly well too.. The screen can be adjusted to give you the warmth or saturation you want but out of the box its neutral and colours are true to life. For me that is the most important thing when I have to send images to customers of work they are having done. The camera's are always being used so they do need to be good and my old OnePlus 3 had a good camera. The images were very good but any adjustments needed to work round the screen which made images seem a little more HDR than they really were. Battery life is amazing at the moment and I know over time they do get worse so I do expect this to do the same over time.

The black and white camera does seem a little pointless for some I guess but the images it produces are stunning and for possible artistic images a genuine black and white option is really good...
    [​IMG]

The rest of the phone is good and no better or worse than almost any other android phone. Being brutally honest if you had two side by side and it was just a blind test of speed or how they work 99% would not see a difference regardless of all the stats. The screen, camera and battery life are what made me choose. Happy with my choice right now.

3. racerx67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 5, 2018

racerx67 , Nov 5, 2018 :
    Two average phones with average camera's do not make one phone with a really good camera. Price is not an issue IF you are saving by not needing to buy a camera to do all the things the OnePlus or any other brand cannot do.. So yes Apples and Oranges. One has very different camera performance over the other. If you want the best camera performance currently you need to buy the more expensive Huawei. Not sure how the OnePlus 6T will compare but having had several OnePlus phones now I have put my hands in my pockets for the P20 Pro and would gladly do so again. If the 6T is an amazing phone with a camera that does actually perform as good as the P20 Pro the great buy that. But so far I have not used or seen any real world images that would make me regret my choice. I was lucky I had not paid full price for the phone as my wife works for British Telecom so I have not paid double the cost anyway.