[Oneplus 6 OxygenOS] [9.0] Official Download Links

?

Do you want me to continue updating this thread when there is a new version available?

1. Yes, sure!

2. Well, I don't really care.

3. No, we don't need this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 22, 2018

Tperkins , Sep 22, 2018 :
    I think people should realize, while this is certainly "official", it is still beta. Some things won't work, like Google Pay. The release version of OxygenOS 9 has not happened yet. We are all eagerly awaiting... But to stress, this is Open Beta 3 (OB3). That said, I have been using it for several weeks (beginning with Open beta 2) and it is stable (ymmv). If you don't like it, you can go back but have to wipe your phone. In fact, while not required, I wiped my phone to install OB3. Search the forums if you don't know what you are doing.

2. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 22, 2018

I also have the dim screen, and have turned adaptive brightness off. It is not a bug, just the way it works now. That may change when full release comes out (I hope so).

3. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 22, 2018

For Google Assistant, go into Settings, Buttons & gestures, enable Quick Activate the assistant app. Google is our friend...

4. ekansh_shukla8
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2018

ekansh_shukla8 , Sep 22, 2018 :
    no option available.

5. Odane_Allen
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2018

6. Sleakerz
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2018

Sleakerz , Sep 23, 2018 :
    Where did you get the link ? And how we can be sure that's 729a80d88b973ded34c10f602554f01d the good md5 ?

7. JuliusZet
    Honeycomb Sep 24, 2018

JuliusZet , Sep 24, 2018 :
    The md5 sum is provided by the Update Server upon release. It is always correct although I don't check it to be honest because the process of updating this thread is close to automated.

If the checksum should not be correct please let me know :)

Have a nice day!

8. Sleakerz
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2018

9. JuliusZet
    Honeycomb Sep 24, 2018

JuliusZet , Sep 24, 2018 :
    If you know how to use a packet sniffer and how to send custom http requests to this server I can provide further details. PM me if that is the case.

10. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 24, 2018

Tperkins , Sep 24, 2018 :
    That's weird. Is Assistant available on your phone (sorry for asking the obvious)? My only suggestion is to reset the phone. Sometimes it is the only way you can be sure everything is clean and tidy for the new OS.

11. ekansh_shukla8
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2018

ekansh_shukla8 , Sep 24, 2018 :
    yup i wiped cache and formated my phone, actually Oneplus has removed this option of holding power button for 0.5 secs to launch assistant because power off menu comes in but i hope they will be adding it in future update.

12. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 24, 2018

How did you get the update on your phone? Did you download it with the phone itself, in which case it might be in your download folder, and that won't work. It needs to be up one directory (what they are calling the root, but it isn't really, no need to have real root). The folder you are in should show folders like download, ringtones, pictures, etc. If the update is there, it should be accessible.

13. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 24, 2018

Wow, that is odd - I had not hear that. What version is your build? Mine is A6003_22_180915 and I am in the US. Maybe a different version if not in US? Don't know if OnePlus does regional builds or not...

14. ekansh_shukla8
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2018

same build number, i think they will be adding this feature in future because if u know TK BAY on youtube he also did not have this feature in stable build.
    yes they actually remove things region wise because in Indian oneplus phones they removed double tap power button to open camera but this one I don't think is regional they will add it in future update, do you this feature in stable build?

15. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 24, 2018

Yes, I have the double tap to open the camera, which I use quite often. I don't use GA, so the button working or not working doesn't make much difference. It's all still beta, so I guess we cannot expect too much consistency.... LOL... Good luck!

ekansh_shukla8 likes this.
  16. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 24, 2018

Another thought, is your bootloader unlocked? Mine is not. I do watch TK Bay.... good source of info... what a wonderful world....

17. ekansh_shukla8
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2018

no my bootloader is not unlocked, idk why they removed that camera shortcut from indian rom it was a handy feature to have.... let's see what happnes in future update.

18. Tperkins
    Donut Sep 24, 2018

Hey, thanks for mentioning TK. I just watched his vid for updating to stable pie. Gotta go back to Oreo to go forward to Pie stable release. Trying it now. Fun stuff.

19. ekansh_shukla8
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2018

Your welcome, now update and check it again you won't have that assistant shortcut button anymore and enjoy the update :D it's good with few minor bugs but yeaterday ido how but i got 7+ hours of battery (yeahh i was using the phone moderately but still impressive)

20. Odane_Allen
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2018

Odane_Allen , Sep 24, 2018 :
    seem like I got the wrong folder. and the folder don't show all that. and yes I downloaded it with my phone