Oneplus 6 to buy or wait?

1. Topper_Gas
    KitKat Jun 19, 2018

2. Dark_Matrix_Guru
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 19, 2018

Dark_Matrix_Guru , Jun 19, 2018 :
    oh dear God you have to wait half a second to access your phone....... and I'm sure the screen will illuminate as it does on the OnePlus 6

3. Petjitsu
    KitKat Jun 19, 2018

Petjitsu , Jun 19, 2018 :
    There's an IR (infra-red) sensor built in too, allowing O-Face to work in the dark.

4. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2018

ouyamaster , Jun 20, 2018 :

I mean come on if this is perfected in a year or so what is one plus waiting for. They should already be drawing up a bezeless one plus 7 or 8.

5. haimgreenberg
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2018

6. x222
    Froyo Jun 20, 2018

x222 , Jun 20, 2018 :
    Oneplus6 is good enough, it's not a big deal to get oneplus6t later and than oneplus7 as well as long as Oneplus is not going to do retarded things like Google did with their the most stupidest move removing audio 3.5 jack.
    Or another imagine retarded thing that Samsung did by start using highly uncomfortable curved display.

7. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2018

ouyamaster , Jun 21, 2018 :
    Well Carl Pei hinted at removing the jack when he introduced bullet headphones. And the notch is a big deal if the only reason why they did it was to copy apple.There is absolutely nothing wrong with the op5T minimal bezels and killing the phone in less than a year is unfair to people who still wanted to buy it. I'm tired of answering notch defenders.Every one in the BBk family is now bezeless Notchless except for one plus. Also in a few years when I need a new phone I'm more likely to import a vivo nex than buy a op7 if it has a terrible notch if the vivo nexes are not breaking down.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018

8. Abhishek_Ray
    Donut Jun 21, 2018

Abhishek_Ray , Jun 21, 2018 :
    you should go for it. but you need to answer certain questions
    1. is OnePlus 3 not good enough for you anymore?
    2. are you okay with the notch
    3. there will always be a new phone every 6 months. if you can make your old phone work for 5 more months.

9. Julian_Philip_89
    Eclair Jul 7, 2018

Julian_Philip_89 , Jul 7, 2018 :
    what a load of word salad that means absolutely nothing - what are you trying to communicate here?

10. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2018

ouyamaster , Jul 7, 2018 :
    If you are not technical enough to understand please do not respond.

The Notch is not innovation it is copying apple.
    one plus parent company BBK owns Vivo.
    Vivo Nex innovated a true bezeless screen.
    If Samsung brings this technology to the US first then Op will lose out on a huge opportunity to bring this design to the US first. OP is to busy copying apple than planning for a bezeless phone release.

Notch mania 2018 the most dispicable design to hit most oems this year except Samsung and HTC.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018

11. wedajm
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2018

wedajm , Jul 7, 2018 :
    Is there even gonna be a 6T? I read somewhere there won't be a 6t.

12. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2018

ouyamaster , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Who knows but it would be an opportunity to patch all the 6 issues. Would also be nice if they'd dump the notch which probably wouldn't happen because they would have to cross license Vivo nexs technology. Although it would be sick if they did.

13. Coastie
    Honeycomb Jul 26, 2018

14. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jul 26, 2018

ouyamaster , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Ok pretty ignorant because Vivo Nex is a success since nobody needs to take 10,000 selfies. Are you an apple notch lover defender? the minimum bezels on the 5t are better than a notch.

15. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 26, 2018

Artemus. , Jul 26, 2018 :
    You realize how expensive the Nex and Find X are, right?

16. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jul 26, 2018

ouyamaster , Jul 26, 2018 :
    This is true but so are Samsung and Apple phones. I just got my 5T and I will wait until I need a new phone. I really don't mind buying it used on Amazon a few years down the road.

17. Coastie
    Honeycomb Jul 27, 2018

Coastie , Jul 27, 2018 :
    Ignorant means lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated; as in you're ignorant to the way the word ignorant is meant to be used. Your response about 10,000 selfies has nothing to do with the lack of design strength. You may notice in the video, the camera mechanism is the only thing that still worked.

18. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jul 27, 2018

ouyamaster , Jul 27, 2018 :
    Whatever man. You totally missed the point.
    The nex camera is certified for 10,000 selfies.
    No one will ever need that most likely.
    So the popup camera will give you a full screen experience sans the notch and no need to copy apple.
    Watch a video from Jerry rig everything showing the durability of the pop up camera.

Here

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018

19. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Jul 27, 2018

ouyamaster , Jul 27, 2018 :
    I mean when your parent company BBK has a company Vivo under their umbrella Vivo, Who has a revolutionary technology why not cross release it to bbks most popular brand in the Us? One Plus. This is definitely not impossible.

20. meatandy
    Oreo Jul 27, 2018

meatandy , Jul 27, 2018 :
    Until the real world usage like a piece of lint or a few grains of dirt from your pocket render the pop-up inoperable.

Artemus. likes this.