OnePlus 6 to OnePlus Nord

1. DeXoR_AC
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2020

DeXoR_AC , Aug 17, 2020 :
    i switched from OP6 to the Nord and i dont regret it. The all in all Camera quality is much better with the Nord. in particular if you like portrait mode shots, go for the Nord.

I got both devices in front of me and i did a lot of comparison pictures and the nord wins in every single shot (main front and rear camera). And the ultra wide lenses are nice to have.

There is only one situation where the OP6 performs better right now. extreme lowlight Selfies. The shutter time is to long at the Nord. But i am very optimistic that future updates will fix that.

In terms of performance i notice no differences. But im not into gaming

Build quality from OP6 is better, maybe important if u use no case.

2. Varunkan
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2020

Varunkan , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Go forward!! The OnePlus Nord has an amazing primary camera much better than the OnePlus 6

3. Delta Function
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2020

Delta Function , via OnePlus 6 , Aug 18, 2020 :
    Yeah, I feel like they could of added wireless charging but than again it isn't really an essential feature especially for a phone range that is meant to be budget. But it's becoming the norm nowadays and I think we should push it. Wireless charging pads aren't expensive go come by.

MKBHD's video "The Truth about the OnePlus Nord" was interesting because OnePlus won't go all out on their budget phone because that would make the OnePlus 8 Pro (and flagships) basically pointless to buy. OnePlus are trying to become like Apple and Samsung in the sense that they are trying to sell phones at a higher price like them and reach that $1000 mark.

OnePlus Nord 2 would be fabulous!