ONEPLUS 6 TOUCH LAG

1. Prajwal_Praveen
    Donut Sep 11, 2019

Prajwal_Praveen , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Hi everyone, I purchased my Oneplus 6 (8GB/256GB) on October 15th, 2018.
    I was a Oneplus 3 user before I bought OP6. At the beginning, there were no issues using the phone, as usual it was buttery smooth. Recently I don't know for what reason, I started facing some very serious touch lags. Like, if I tap on some icon/app and leave it, the touch would still be carried more and it would lead me to the options menu of that particular icon/app. Or otherwise, if I'm typing on my keyboard, it would long press on the same alphabet and gives me the special character associated with that particular alphabet. For example, if I'm tapping on the alphabet 'A', it gets long pressed on its own and gives me '@' which will be obtained on the long press of that same key. This lag happens very frequently(every time I use my phone to be precise).

I'm highly irritated to use the phone in this manner.

To add up to this problem, I have a battery back up issue too. I hardly get SOT of 1 hour to 1 hour 45 minutes maximum (even though I've stopped playing heavy games like PUBG, ASPHALT 8, etc. Due to the touch lag).

Can anyone please help with a solution for my problem?

TIA. [e]1f60a[/e]

Reetej Kumar khadka likes this.
  2. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

Kytharsis , Sep 11, 2019 :
    When is the last time you formatted?

meatandy likes this.
  3. meatandy
    Oreo Sep 11, 2019

meatandy , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Do you still have the pre-applied plastic screen protector on your screen ?

4. Prajwal_Praveen
    Donut Sep 12, 2019

5. Prajwal_Praveen
    Donut Sep 12, 2019

Prajwal_Praveen , Sep 12, 2019 :
    Nope, I removed it and I've put a normal tempered glass.

6. Lauantai
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2019

Lauantai , Sep 12, 2019 :
    Can you post your battery stats. 1.45 is quite low. That's something you get if you benchmark your phone for that duration.

Download full last update and reinstall?