Oneplus 6 went into crashdump mode

1. Sujayborhade
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

Sujayborhade , Apr 14, 2021 :
    So its been 3 years i am using oneplus 6 and fews days ago my op6 suddenly went into crashdump mode and after visiting oneplus service center they told me to change motherboard worth 20000. Like seriously 20k for motherboard my phone resale value itselfs is 12k. And after going through oneplus community many people are facing same issue after latest software update. If its software update problem i'll definately blame company for this issue. Oneplus should look into this matter and even i lost all data of my phone. And anyone reading from oneplus its a huge request to reduce the price of spareparts like no one is going to pay 20k for motherboard jst because of this issue comman man have to face problem. Its my request to look into this matter.

Caoimhín likes this.
  2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Apr 14, 2021

drl431 and Caoimhín like this.
  3. Caoimhín
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 14, 2021

Caoimhín , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 14, 2021 :
    This may or may not work, as it may be a hardware issue, if it doesn't work you will have to get the hardware repaired.

Follow the instructions to use the MSMDownload Tool for OnePlus 6 Series phones

⚠️Make sure you choose the files for your Model of phone. ⚠️

https://www.thecustomdroid.com/oneplus-6-6t-unbrick-guide/

Scroll down to view the Unbrick details and downloads.

Download and use the Android version you want TO use to unbrick the phone with for your OnePlus .

Once you have the phone backup and running.

Install OTA updates to get the most recent update.

drl431 likes this.
  4. Caoimhín

Tokolozi and drl431 like this.
  5. Sujayborhade
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

Sujayborhade , Apr 14, 2021 :
    Even tried this nothing happened every service provider told me to change motherboard

Caoimhín likes this.
  6. Caoimhín

Caoimhín , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 14, 2021 :
    If the steps in the link above don't fix it, then generally it's a hardware issue. You will have to get it repaired. Some have fixed it by changing out just the UFS drive chip which was cheaper to repair. But you would need to find someone in your locality who would be familiar with that kind of repair, no idea how long a repair like that would last, depending on the parts and work done. And even then it still may be the board itself.

Tokolozi and U1577122558891 like this.
  7. Sujayborhade
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2021

Sujayborhade , Apr 15, 2021 :
    Can i use another oneplus 6 motherboard in my op6?

8. Caoimhín
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 15, 2021

U1577122558891 likes this.